Streamer Issue

Why can't I create 3dTextLabel after the gamemode configures itself and players join?

We're not mind readers, give us some code.

Code of what? It doesn't work. It's the exact same implementation in different portions of the code. The 3dTextLabel that loads on the gamemode configuration works perfectly, while the other doesn't show up.(everything else happens as should except for the display of the 3dTextLabel.

Код:
new tempVar = _:CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(tName, COLOR_MAROON, tX, tY, tZ-1, 50.0, .worldid = nVW, .interiorid = nInt);
The second one happens under player interaction(it does not display the text, the rest of the code int he same function runs). The function which holds the above written call in this situation is called via CallLocalFunction. The first is a function that's called inside a function called via CallLocalFunction. I can't really find out much difference or reason for this.

bump

What do you mean by "configures itself"?

The gamemode first loads all data, creating dynamic text labels, after that players can join and that's when creating dynamic labels is not working.

I don't really get what you are trying to say. Dynamic 3D text labels aren't creating after players join? Only when the gamemode is loaded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis_567
Посмотреть сообщение
The gamemode first loads all data, creating dynamic text labels, after that players can join and that's when creating dynamic labels is not working.
You shouldn't create a 3D text label if the player joins OnPlayerConnect because it'll recreate itself over and over again every time a new player is joining the game, if you want to show them a specific text on their screen use Textdraws.

... Same lines of code, in two parts of the gamemode. Both functions are called, code runs both pre and post the createdynamic3dtextlabel line. One of the 3d texts is created, the other isn't. It's weird like that.

Can you post the code or a similar dummy example?