Frustating

I bought a server from SmartBytesHosting on 30/07/2015 (60 slots), we've already paid 9EURO for the server and we have the invoice of it. The server's still not yet ready, it also shows that the payment is unpaid. We've made the ticket regarding it, and we got no reply till now. Is there anyother way to contact them?

Wrong place to type. Every hosting company must have a proper customer service.
If they only put support tickets at your disposal, you made a bad choice.

Happened to me like 3 months ago and I dont even think they have replied till now.

Gotta be very careful who you host from. Probly would be best if you found a good vps hosting company and run your own server from it. What i mean is that you have own windows or linux operating system on it and you choose what you want to run.

Have you actually tried emailing? It could be possible that kaiser isn't available..

game@smartbyteshosting.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Wrong place to type. Every hosting company must have a proper customer service.
If they only put support tickets at your disposal, you made a bad choice.
This topic is not related to any of the main categories, and hence I posted it here.

StuartD - Thanks for the EMAIL! I'll send them one shortly!

I used to have a hacker In-Game threatening and said he would only stop if we changed our host to SmartBytes.
This says something about this host, For me it sounds as if they're a fraud.
But i don't know them well enough to judge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomboeg
Посмотреть сообщение
I used to have a hacker In-Game threatening and said he would only stop if we changed our host to SmartBytes.
This says something about this host, For me it sounds as if they're a fraud.
But i don't know them well enough to judge.
Yes, Kaiser has time to threaten people onto his own host.
/s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Rules
This Is Not For Hosting Company Support - This is NOT the support forum for ANY hosting company (volt, color, KingJ, serverffs, etc). Please, PLEASE stop making posts about troubles you are having w/ your server provider. Go to THEIR website to file support issues. If they don't have a website, get a better host.
Here.

They seem to have a problem processing payments. As long as you don't receive the invoice payment confirmation the invoice is considered to be "unpaid" and nothing will happen. I actually had to resort to PayPal's resolution center to get the matter resolved after 10 days without reply.