MySQL database connection gets lost

So after a while my server loses MySQL connection.

This is the last thing in MySQL log:
Код:
[14:18:06] [DEBUG] CMySQLQuery::Execute[OnAccountRegister(i)] - starting query execution
[14:18:06] [DEBUG] CMySQLQuery::Execute[OnAccountRegister(i)] - query was successful
[14:18:06] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::CMySQLResult() - constructor called
[14:18:06] [DEBUG] CMySQLQuery::Execute[OnAccountRegister(i)] - data being passed to ProcessCallbacks()
[14:18:06] [DEBUG] Calling callback "OnAccountRegister"..
[14:18:06] [DEBUG] cache_insert_id - connection: 1
[14:18:06] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::~CMySQLResult() - deconstructor called
[14:18:06] [DEBUG] CMySQLQuery::~CMySQLQuery() - deconstructor called
So I made a command to connect to the database again:
Код:
mysql = mysql_connect(MYSQL_HOST, MYSQL_USER, MYSQL_DATABASE, MYSQL_PASSWORD);
	return 1;
But that wont do anything, the login/register dialog still wont be shown.

14:18 was the last MySql event, after that none of the logins/registers worked, even after I reconnect DB at 14:53:

Код:
[14:53:18] [DEBUG] mysql_connect - host: "127.0.0.1", user: "XXXX", database: "XXXX, password: "****", port: 3306, autoreconnect: true
[14:53:18] [WARNING] CMySQLHandle::Create - connection already exists
[14:53:18] [DEBUG] CMySQLConnection::Connect - connection was successful
[14:53:18] [DEBUG] CMySQLConnection::Connect - auto-reconnect has been enabled
[14:53:18] [DEBUG] CMySQLConnection::Connect - connection was successful
[14:53:18] [DEBUG] CMySQLConnection::Connect - auto-reconnect has been enabled
So after some time (this case 14:18) database stop working, login system not working, nothing printed in MySQL log when I try to login after that. Even when connect database 14:53, still nothing printed to log when try register or anything.. How to fix?

When restart server starts working again!

Maybe you're sending a query somewhere in your script causing either an internal error in the plugin or rather MySQL to not respond to your server / the plugin.

Is there anything specific that happens in the server_log right before everything stops working?

Or perhaps the connection is idling for too long and is simply shutting off. You'll have to keep the connection fresh by periodically sending queries or something.

Are you 100% sure the database service has crashed? Because there is nothing in that log that shows that the service actually shut down.

Your login system might be the issue, have a look at it or send us some snippets.