Kolcarburgers - A JS game about Kalcor's daily life

So, around 2 days ago I was very bored and began asking myself, "What could Mr. Kalcor, the developer of SA:MP, do on his free time, what is his passion?" and so I began researching with my friend Malganys.

Me and Malganys came down to the conclusion that what Kalcor's loves and desires were located at one place, Burger King.

We went to Burger King and found out his secret passion, it was of course, burgers.

So, in honor of his love (literally) for burgers, we decided to develop a jQuery based game about Kalcor's dream. Being the owner of his very own burger-centered fast food chain.

Start your own burger adventure here:
http://studiowolfree.com/kalcor

We also have a repository:
https://github.com/studio-wolfree/kalcorguesas

Note: This a joke, and we'll even spell it out for you, it's a j o k e, it is not to be taken seriously. We admire the work of Mr. Kalcor and that's actually the reason we developed this "game" (If you can call it that at such an early stage), you can consider a thank you from us to Kalcor.

Another note: Yes, we understand the game is pretty raw, but this game was made in barely 2 days (Not in actual development time, that was about 5 - 8 hours) and therefore does not contain quite a few features we have planned. We WILL do some more releases with new features and a game-like design that it desperately needs, but if you could contribute to the repository, that would be great

Thanks.

Not bad

Similar to Adventure Capitalist lol

I think this is a little rude in a way, but the idea of the game is pretty dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
Similar to Adventure Capitalist lol

I think this is a little rude in a way, but the idea of the game is pretty dope
Thanks, well, the game is meant to be "rude" but at the same time it's not. This game is pretty much me and Malganys' visualization of a roast, where we take a very close friend or a person that we admire a lot and just make dark (rude) jokes out of that person, not out of hatred but out of a more friendly kind of feeling.

Also, we will be implementing more tasks, changing the design (A LOT), adding random and triggers events and a bunch of other stuff in new releases if you liked the game

Whoa lol really? that story sounds so legit.

That was actually pretty fun lol

edit: my score

Hahahaha if Kalcor see it pretty sure that he will laugh xD But how the living fuck did you guys reach the conclusion that Kalcor loves burgers and burgerking? Hihi I've just been wondering how would be Kalcor's life (apart from programming ofc), would Kalcor be a fluffy burger king lover or a healthy guy that loves the gym?

great game. I'm still playing it.

Well, Good game And ez

So I guess this button gets pressed roughly twice a decade