VPS Hosting

Hello,

I am seeking some advice for a stable, DDoS protected(enough at a system level), easily contactable and most importantly reputable VPS - server hosting that offers cheaply priced but not physically cheap(if you get what I mean).

I'd also apprechiate if you suggest someone you currently are using and or have used and give a review regarding their service and your experience with them. I am not looking for a windows VPS, but rather a more secure & a more stable Linux host.

P.S: I am NOT intrested in OVH or Nuclear Fallout(nfoservers), please don't suggest them.

Thanks

Wrong section....?

It's not the wrong section. The name of the board is Everything & Nothing, and there are no other boards suitable. The general SA-MP section would've been useful if I wanted a strict gameserver but I am looking for a VPS.

buyvm.net

The Host Empire, founded in early 2012 with the ideal of providing an innovative service, quality and a fair price to service, became notorious in the market and currently leads the webhosting sales rankings among startups.
Currently, with a large grid services and products, the Empire has stood out in supporting youth projects and expandilos, and has started the Imperial Group, a project conglomerate on the web that seek to bring a unique experience to users.
The proposal Empire Hoste always offer the best, adding value and working in partnership with our customers in finding the best solution for hosting. The result of this commitment to quality and respect, is the success of our customers and the steady growth of our company.
The Empire Host offers the best Windows VPS, Linux VPS, games, or any other application you want and turn in a Semi Dedicated,
Unlike other companies, we use a stable virtualization system, because we value the quality. Therefore, we chose the high-power processor.

Links in my signature.

ovh it's the best, I bought a VPS for 2.5€ just to test it, no problems with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppy
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,

I am seeking some advice for a stable, DDoS protected(enough at a system level), easily contactable and most importantly reputable VPS - server hosting that offers cheaply priced but not physically cheap(if you get what I mean).

I'd also apprechiate if you suggest someone you currently are using and or have used and give a review regarding their service and your experience with them. I am not looking for a windows VPS, but rather a more secure & a more stable Linux host.

P.S: I am NOT intrested in OVH or Nuclear Fallout(nfoservers), please don't suggest them.

Thanks
What is your Preferred location( US , EU ) for the VPS and your monthly budget in USD for that VPS ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppy
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,

Thanks
Why are you not interested in OVH or NFO? You say stable, DDoS protected, easily contactable and reputable and both these companies easily fullfil that.