Your GTA Online Cash

Mine post your GTA ONLINE CASH

(( GTA Online? What is it? How to play it. Which shits is this? jocking ))

I have not played this yet

I have over 10 million dollars. This week if I'm not mistaken there will be 2x RP + 2x cash on the Pac Standard Heist. So I'll make even more.
I have this cash after acquiring the Buzzard, the Insurgent Pickup and the Hydra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFahim
Посмотреть сообщение
(( GTA Online? What is it? How to play it. Which shits is this? jocking ))

I have not played this yet
It's GTA V ,You need to buy it..

I'm level 70-ish and have 80k but I could care less. Haven't played in months.

GTA Online is boring as hell. It was fun when everything was fresh but now it's just boring and at times even infuriating. The bulk of your time is spent watching loading screens, cursing, watching loading screens, getting randomly disconnected, waiting in lobbies, and have I mentioned watching loading screens?

Grinding the same missions over and over again to get enough cash to pay for whatever cosmetic updates Rockstar keeps pulling out of their ass gets very dull. Freeroam also sucks because the favorite mainstream activity seems to be griefing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm level 70-ish and have 80k but I could care less. Haven't played in months.

GTA Online is boring as hell. It was fun when everything was fresh but now it's just boring and at times even infuriating. The bulk of your time is spent watching loading screens, cursing, watching loading screens, getting randomly disconnected, waiting in lobbies, and have I mentioned watching loading screens?

Grinding the same missions over and over again to get enough cash to pay for whatever cosmetic updates Rockstar keeps pulling out of their ass gets very dull. Freeroam also sucks because the favorite mainstream activity seems to be griefing.
This! This is why we have to wait for an open server client for GTA V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение
You win

I typically run around with about $750k, it's been a while since I've played.

I'm broke...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntQrrW9t6a8[/ame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyper
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm broke...
Damn! .... if you got rid of that old yee-yee ass haircut you got you'd get some bitches on your dick. Niggaaaaaaaaaaaa

My mate gave me $40M, yep cheated completely. Doesn't need to be verified by a picture because it really isn't an achievement. lol

Am level 107 and am a broke ass. (PC format)

Level 53 with just about a million in the bank. Spent it all on cars. :P

I have 10k only.

1$ (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonedJuice
Посмотреть сообщение
This! This is why we have to wait for an open server client for GTA V
Let us know when that comes out....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
I know that feeling , GTA Online becomes boring after sometime, but The fun thing to do is always seek for bounties, after buying everything in the game, I'm still dying to play it again, fucking cousin took it to play, it's still fun, I prefer that over call of duty

No Freinds no fun....

According to my profile:

Quote:

CASH$8,762

BANK$614,605

Also this because I got either $1M or $500K for preordering the game lol: