Server Not Showing in Server List

I've looked at all posts and then posted this issue that my server is not listing in server list.

- Server is up and running 24/7 for many days now
- announce and query both are set to 1 and running in internet dedicated server mode
- Static IP and not blocked by firewall, once can connect to it

Still it is not showing in server list. Why and how to fix it. Is server IP in some blacklist, if so please remove, if not, what is wrong.

Server address 182.176.65.10:7777

Maybe because of heavy load problem . That not a problem at all. My server was also not showing. But now it working

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFahim
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe because of heavy load problem . That not a problem at all. My server was also not showing. But now it working
It's been many days now.

check your anti-virus (if you have one)
might be blocking it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFahim
Посмотреть сообщение
It has been many many days now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossa
Посмотреть сообщение
check your anti-virus (if you have one)
might be blocking it.
Nothing is blocked, even users are able to freely connect.

Bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajawaljutt
Посмотреть сообщение
Bump.
wanted to start SA:MP trend in a country where noone played it but since it isnt showing in server browser despite asking for help and even gametracker doesnt have this game added so it isnt helping with users, might shut it down

Quote:
Originally Posted by utaker
Посмотреть сообщение
wanted to start SA:MP trend in a country where noone played it but since it isnt showing in server browser despite asking for help and even gametracker doesnt have this game added so it isnt helping with users, might shut it down
There is no need to get upset.

You are aware that the same servers do not appear for everyone, right? 52 servers might load for me, but for my friend it might load 56 servers. Also, a buddy of mine couldn't see a server, and it appeared that the ports where impeding him to see it. So it might be a misconfigured connection, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utaker
Посмотреть сообщение
I've looked at all posts and then posted this issue that my server is not listing in server list.

- Server is up and running 24/7 for many days now
- announce and query both are set to 1 and running in internet dedicated server mode
- Static IP and not blocked by firewall, once can connect to it

Still it is not showing in server list. Why and how to fix it. Is server IP in some blacklist, if so please remove, if not, what is wrong.

Server address 182.176.65.10:7777
I Don't think that anybody can solve this Problem.
There's 20+ posts in this forums which have same problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
There is no need to get upset.

You are aware that the same servers do not appear for everyone, right? 52 servers might load for me, but for my friend it might load 56 servers. Also, a buddy of mine couldn't see a server, and it appeared that the ports where impeding him to see it. So it might be a misconfigured connection, too.
SA:MP has isses with maybe Multiple IPs , noone is seeing my server and lots of other admins complaining the same