new ideas

anyone has any cool ideas?

i had made like a battlefield mode before, on a moving ship with anti air turrents and missiles, miniguns, and land Cannons that u can aim and shoot at it , etc.
i done jail escape, and i had zombie server with bots ..

anyone wants something cool in samp to see? or i can continue my old projects
i will have free time soon

(no RP, stunt server, or plain dm.. thats just boring )

yes, give this guy your brilliant ideas which you could make yourself and capitalize on ЈЈЈ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
yes, give this guy your brilliant ideas which you could make yourself and capitalize on ЈЈЈ.
im not going to capitalize on anything. this is just for fun (and scripting pratice)
i am not looking to work on a server full time this is just for a few weeks on my school break

not everyone is a dedicated scripter, or someone who has time.. i already gave some ideas maybe just tell me which one people like better

sailor server n shit? mess around with boats n stuff, pirates, navy, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Посмотреть сообщение
sailor server n shit? mess around with boats n stuff, pirates, navy, etc
boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond007
Посмотреть сообщение
boring
You could at least provide constructive critisim on why you find it boring. People are thinking for you, and even when someone is nice enough to give you an idea the only thing you say is 'boring'. I don't think many people will help you this way lol, just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstylezzz
Посмотреть сообщение
You could at least provide constructive critisim on why you find it boring. People are thinking for you, and even when someone is nice enough to give you an idea the only thing you say is 'boring'. I don't think many people will help you this way lol, just saying.
well, what is "sailor server n shit" ?

what gamemode type is this.. team deathmatch or ?? anyway just having boats will get boring quick imo

im not asking ppl to think for me, i just want something that people want to see in samp. if that makes sense lol

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
well, what is "sailor server n shit" ?

what gamemode type is this.. team deathmatch or ?? anyway just having boats will get boring quick imo

im not asking ppl to think for me, i just want something that people want to see in samp. if that makes sense lol
Well I understand what he means. He even gave examples. A server where you have boats (navy, pirates and maybe other things you think of). If you think with your creative mind, you could make it so that players can build a base (a port/dock basically) which they can expand and build as they want. This could also including playing between a few custom islands big and small. People can upgrade their ships with things (maybe upgraded turrets etc), and can loot other players bases.
These are just a few things I come up with while writing this post lol And that just from reading his(Sublime's) post.

You made this topic for open suggestions. Now showing your criticism for others idea in such a way is really shameful.

You have already made battlefield type of mode with some features you mention, what more "cool" can we get?
Providing a video or screenshot of your work would really help me to judge.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
boring
Get your head out of your ass. You ask for something, that guy provided and then you go and bash it? Beggars can't be choosers.