[FilterScript] AimData - Basic information while aiming.

• Introduction:
Hello, it has been a while I don't post something because I was inactive on SA-MP. I recently remembered of a simple code I've done, when you aim at a player, it will show you basic information in TDs (as name, ID, health, armour, etc...) and if the player target is of your same team (useful for DM/TDM).
This is a code which I will not use in a future, so I'm releasing it.

How to use:
Just aim at player you want to get info, and TDs will be show. When you stop aim, it will hide.

In these images there two differences in the TDs: the bar that are low of the name will show if the player you're aiming is of your same team (green color) or not (red color).

Download:
Pastebin
MediaFire - File .tde, you will can edit the TDs with 'Zamaroht TextDraw Editor'. In the FS, at end of OnGameModeInit I wrote a code, you have to execute it and the file will sync with TD Editor.

Credits:
Zamaroht - For Zamaroht TextDraw Editor
Me - FilterScript.
Emmet_ & Onfroi: Questions about english

PS: you are free to edit the TDs as you want. Really isn't necessary show the name, ID, etc... You should change it.

Nice script, this can be useful for a lot of things.
Maybe even make something like Watch Dogs

Nice work, when another player walks between the player you are aiming at will the td hide and another new one made for the player who walked between you and the aimed player or will it just create a new td over the old one?

Hnmm Nice and good This will help me show VIP Level, Admin level, god mode or more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakwob
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice work, when another player walks between the player you are aiming at will the td hide and another new one made for the player who walked between you and the aimed player or will it just create a new td over the old one?
No, just re-update PlayerTD with new info (player you're aiming information)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice script, this can be useful for a lot of things.
Maybe even make something like Watch Dogs
Quote:
Originally Posted by meocahat
Посмотреть сообщение
Hnmm Nice and good This will help me show VIP Level, Admin level, god mode or more
Thanks guys

Tested and works Good yob!!

Good Job

Nice bro!
thanks for releasing this

Though, technically you don't need to physically aim at the players with the new camera functions. I think it'd be a lot better than needing to aim. Just move your mouse to look at a player and boom, you got their info without aiming.

Just change GetPlayerTargetPlayer to GetPlayerCameraTargetPlayer.

Other than that, nice idea.

Here I come with a suggestion, not entirely sure whether it's accomplishable or not, but if you could make it when a player is aiming with a sniper to show the distance to the target.