FPS decrease after new windows

Hey,

I used to have 150+ FPS while playing, though, there were some problems in the windows a few days ago and I installed a new windows, but now I am having only 80 FPS with crashes.asi. I've noticed that the problem is only in GTA SAN ANDREAS because I am still having my 100+ FPS in Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

Solutions I have tried:
  • Re-installing GTA
  • Re-installing crashes.asi
  • Removing GTA SA Documents folder
Note; The old windows I had was 8 and now it is also 8.

My PC Specifications:

EDIT: Forgot to say, I have no mods.

It is something with windows 10, i get fps drop alot more on the new windows, i have seen videos on ******* of how the difference between windows 7-8 and windows 10 does have more fps drops on certain parts of the games, i dunno why, microsoft said it suppose to have been faster, maybe some parts, but other parts it is just bad.

Did you install the (latest) drivers for your system? Did you install DirectX (9)?

samp limited fps to 100
impossible to have >110 in samp

check with fraps your fps in single

You've also goto bare in-mind the refresh rate of the monitor, so really if your monitor is 60GHZ or 120GHZ good luck actually being able to show 150+ FP/S)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAWN_METAL
View Post
samp limited fps to 100
impossible to have >110 in samp

check with fraps your fps in single
crashes.asi unlocks the FPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforcez1337
View Post
Did you install the (latest) drivers for your system? Did you install DirectX (9)?
Yes.

Bump?

I used to have 90 FPS in SAMP 0.3z and old versions but now i have 40-70FPS i believe the new SAMP version uses more RAM & connection that used before.
OR
Your ISP lower your connection from download/upload speed.

I guess something related to SAMP new version because i remember i had 90FPS. Its impossible to unlock a FPS. All people know only in CS Games you can have 150+ FPS.

don't use unlock of fps