LVPD Car or Custom

Imagine you are playing a server (ROLEPLAY), and you are a cop..
Would you like an actual cop car (LVPD Cruiser) or a custom 4 door car with sirens on top?
Which one would be better for an RP server..?
What do you guys think?

Custom one ofcourse.

LVPD so others can see it's a cop car.

I dont know how you are going to manage turning a civ car into a regular patrol car. Why make it complicated? Just use the actual PD cars. Also a lot of people prefer installing mods over the police cars.

Obviously a cop car..

But technically, depending on state, I see a lot of the cops patrol in blacked out cruisers with black letters.. So let's say you had some officers use the LSPD cars, and some use black premiers (identical except without siren) and be able to /siren on to that.

That depends.Is your server one of those where 90 percent of the traffic consists with Turismos sultans sabres and etc.
In that case i sure as hell wouldnt mind patrolling in a marked Sultan.Most of such servers want realism but players start bitching when cops patrol in fast cars because regular cruisers are pointless.

I've included both into the script I'm working on. Default cop cars are fine, not too fast but there are also faster cars which have sirens on top of them.

I would prefer an unmarked police vehicle instead.

Why make the HUGE turn of wasting time into scripting sirens ( zrc4 update) and texts and all that stuff.

Dont waste your time with such stupid question and use dem cruisers + If it's an RP server then stay real , not custom shoz.

Well, the original car is more appealing than the car that has been customized since the car's originally for police.