Help with attack please

Someone's is attacking my server blocking the ports (I suppose). When attack starts the server appears as "offline" and nobody can enter in, but the players inside can play and the server works right. When players quit server they can't get in again and server becomes empty in few time. Is there any solution? More details if required...

What port is being attacked? 7777 or? Can you drop all incoming connections to 7777 for the moment through iptables? Who is your host provider?

Before I had similar attacks over only one port: 7777, so I changed to 7778 and it worked! The players know that alternate server because I used when I was attacked. But now I tried to move server to 7778 and 7779 and all blocked...
The most curious is that now one player is inside the server but the server appears offline. Only if you have the server in favorites you can see that player inside.
I host the server in my own computer at home more than 4 years now.

I'm guessing that you use Windows? Do you have any form of reach to your players? Forum or messaging? Stop the server for a while after you think the attack stopped. If it still persists, then you have to move the server to a DDoS-protected game host. You should really move on to a game host provider, you know.

Yes, but I'd like someone could explain me what kind of attack is that one. It affects only sa-mp connections. Is not like DDOS that crashed my internet and even restarted my router! Is a server target attack so perhaps there is a server side solution...

iptables (if you are using linux-server) + sa-mp server config