Is it possible ?

hey guys.
Well i am trying to port forward my samp server but i cant.
The problem is cuz all i saw in videos and such things all ips are like 192.168.x.x
and my ip is 10.92.54.X and if i search in my website that wont show any thing.
This is my problem does any one know how to port forward in this way ?
If yes please tell me how or even fix the ip like others

That is most likely your public IP adress, you need to get to the router (open up CMD and type "ipconfig" and look for the IPV4 adress called "Standard Gateway") to forward a port.

you use your local ip to connect to the server (192.168.x.x.x)
or you can just write the port to add in favorites (for example :7777)

others use your public ip ( 10.92.54.xxx : port)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond007
Посмотреть сообщение
you use your local ip to connect to the server (192.168.x.x.x)
or you can just write the port to add in favorites (for example :7777)

others use your public ip ( 10.92.54.xxx : port)
James i dont have that ip like that 192. etc i only have that 10 etc but the problem is i dont know how to connect to website for portforward or i dont need one ?

Liquor
yes liquor i have 2 different ips for that but i used both of them in website and still none of the is work it shows me like ****** crashed any idea ? i am using WI FI do i need to connect pc with router ?

10. range is also private address range. Treat it as 192.168. range from tutorials.

But since you are on class A range, I guess that's not your home network where you have admin access to your router?

Serg before some days or months i had ip 192 etc but had an problem with internet and now i got this ip ...... it is me home network my own .... Is there a way to change it back or i hav to contact net company

Listen up mate, You need your internal ip to port forward.
Just open up cmd and type ipconfig and it's your IPv4 address.

that ip is shown man on my Ipv4 address only that one nothing else

Can you access your router? By that I mean logging into it.

Also, for future reference, IP addresses that fall into the 10.x.x.x category are privatised networks, just like 192.168.x.x is, there isn't much of a difference, they both belong to IPv4

i spoke with my net company and they gave me acces now i have the right ip but i can not forward a port or whatever maybe because i have an dynamic ip? smit can u help me with that ?

Maybe your still connected in your local host.

Konverse can u help me out with this please send me a request on skype di.ti7