Weird black stripes moving when i move.

First Photo:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second One:

When has this issue occured?
Have you made sure that this weird black stripes is not visible to you only?
Have you tried disabling anti aliasing and evaluating if anti aliasing was the cause for this? Some overclocked graphics cards tend to face this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacket
View Post
When has this issue occured?
Have you made sure that this weird black stripes is not visible to you only?
Have you tried disabling anti aliasing and evaluating if anti aliasing was the cause for this? Some overclocked graphics cards tend to face this issue.
- I'm not on overclocking mode, and anti aliasing is not the problem, anyway to be honest i upgraded to windows 10, and i also upgraded the driver, i had it good before, but the problem is that i can't go back to the old driver as it doesn't support windows 10 as far as i know.

What is your graphics card?

Quote:
View Post
What is your graphics card?
It's GT730 2GB DDR3, the one from asus.

https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/GT7302GD3/

You're most likely running on a x16 resolution in-game. Switch it to x32.

Ok , so it's basicly the driver, i occured some freezing along with buzzing sound, which i used to have it before when i upgraded my graphics driver, so i need help finding the stock driver of my video card, and please, it should work for windows 10.

- Windows 10 64Bit

Download and install this http://us.download.nvidia.com/Window...ional-whql.exe

There's a possibility you upgraded to an old driver according to today's standards. Unfortunately there's no stock driver for your graphics card that supports Windows 10. It's also recommended to use updated graphics drivers. They come with optimizations and bug fixes, so this is your call.

If you have this graphics driver installed already then just switch your resolution to x32 in-game. It's very vivid that you are running on a x16 resolution in-game.

Quote:
View Post
Download and install this http://us.download.nvidia.com/Window...ional-whql.exe

There's a possibility you upgraded to an old driver according to today's standards. Unfortunately there's no stock driver for your graphics card that supports Windows 10. It's also recommended to use updated graphics drivers. They come with optimizations and bug fixes, so this is your call.

If you have this graphics driver installed already then just switch your resolution to x32 in-game. It's very vivid that you are running on a x16 resolution in-game.
Thanks for trying to help me, i repped you.

This was fixed in the latest driver from NVIDIA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
What about the freezing with the buzzing sound?

If anyone's game freezes along with their PC, and you hear a loud buzzing sound from the speakers/headphones, do the following.

- Go to nvidia control panel
- Go to manage application settings
- Choose the game [SAMP and GTA.exe]
- Turn vertical sync off
- Turn thread optimization to ON
- Tripple buffering to off
- Restart your PC.