Adobe AIR makes games run faster and smoother

Hi everyone!

I've just installed Adobe AIR on my another laptop and it actually (tremendously) makes my SA-MP runs faster and smoother than ever before . To confirm this, I've suggested my other friends to try installing it.

They responded that Adobe AIR has made a difference. They run games other than SA-MP, such as GTA 5, etc. It even gives an improvement to my friend's GTA 5 game (cant believe it at first , but his game loading is much faster and gets better fps O.O) To be honest, I don't know how Adobe AIR works, but it is 'categorized' as a game optimization.

Not many people know this, a best friend of mine suggested me to install adobe air and it really helped me.

You can try installing Adobe Air and share before and after gameplay.

Get Adobe Air @ https://get.adobe.com/air/

It isn't even remotely anything that could affect your gameplay, so that is either a placebo or retarded xD No offense intentionally...

Why it can affect? AFAIK Adobe AIR is sdk.

is Adobe paying people to advertise their product or what

the only thing that increased my computer performance was when i closed all the tabs looking into this Adobe Air thing, nothing more

Breeze...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
is Adobe paying people to advertise their product or what

the only thing that increased my computer performance was when i closed all the tabs looking into this Adobe Air thing, nothing more
well nah...why would they pay me, i'm sharing my experience and my friends' experience. maybe this could help someone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberanwar
Посмотреть сообщение
well nah...why would they pay me, i'm sharing my experience and my friends' experience. maybe this could help someone else
Adobe air is used to create and run cross-plattform code. How should this affect game performance in any way?
Either you got an app/software that uses AIR to run on other platforms like mobile phones - it requires air to run then - or the software doesnt use air at all - it doesnt change a thing then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Adobe air is used to create and run cross-plattform code. How should this affect game performance in any way?
Either you got an app/software that uses AIR to run on other platforms like mobile phones - it requires air to run then - or the software doesnt use air at all - it doesnt change a thing then.
I have no idea about this. I remember that I once used a software called 'iObit Game Booster', the game booster suggests me to download Adobe Air.

Also I didn't even believe that it would actually affect the game performance when I was reading about it. I thought it has nothing to do with optimization with games at all, I installed it and it has drastically reduced my fps drops on game-play. (when i was using my old, noob laptop).

I thought it was a coincidence, so I asked my other friends to try it as well, and it works for them..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I have no idea about this. I remember that I once used a software called 'iObit Game Booster', the game booster suggests me to download Adobe Air.
Hahahaha
The guys before were actually trolling. But you mean that for real.

It's just annoying advertisements. Nothing else.
The effect you are seeing is called placebo.

I just lost some IQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
i Do Installed McAfe Viras Anti It Help AdWare Go Aways
McAffee is adware it tells me to buy some anti virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
McAffee is adware it tells me to buy some anti virus
Install Norton Virus-anti . It Will good pc .

Don't install those products, because they don't help you at all.
And I'm still waiting for an explanation on how Adobe Air improves performance.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I installed it and it has drastically reduced my fps drops on game-play.
I wonder why, *cough* adware,offers *cough*