Cannot alt-tab on native resolution in Windows 10

Hi,

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and GTA San Andreas won't let me alt-tab using my native resolution. I can alt-tab perfectly fine using lower resolutions but the picture does not look clear at all.

I am currently using a R9 290X 4GB with the latest 15.7.1 drivers that came out today.

I haven't found a proper solution yet but these workarounds will have to do for now:

1. Using the d3d9.dll file from enb 0.248 helps you alt-tab but it takes a while to do so.
2. If you don't use Escape to pause you can alt-tab properly.
3. If you get "stuck" in a black screen, go back in the game and use ctrl + alt + del (not ctrl + shift + esc) and open the task manager to get out of it.

Cheers
EDIT: It's been fixed on my end somehow. Try updating Windows and see if that helps.
EDIT 2: Scratch that, it's messed up again. I also have very low fps in places.. GTA V runs better than SA in Windows 10, lol.

Try running it "as administrator". You should also try to set compatibility mode to Windows 7 or even XP.

I got the same problem, I actually created a topic in NVIDIA forums, but there's only a couple responses there.

Basicly I got the same issue since I installed Windows 10, if I try going to desktop using alt-tab, all I can see is a black screen and a mouse cursor, as said above, one of the solutions is not to press ESC button while you do this, but sometimes I forget that, and it gets really annoying. I am on GTX 970, I thought that it was a driver issue, but I see that some people got this problem on ATI as well, so it's probably something with Windows itself, or we need an updated SA-MP client.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=583979

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasif
View Post
I haven't found a proper solution yet but these workarounds will have to do for now:

1. Using the d3d9.dll file from enb 0.248 helps you alt-tab but it takes a while to do so.
2. If you don't use Escape to pause you can alt-tab properly.
3. If you get "stuck" in a black screen, go back in the game and use ctrl + alt + del (not ctrl + shift + esc) and open the task manager to get out of it.

Cheers
EDIT: It's been fixed on my end somehow. Try updating Windows and see if that helps.
EDIT 2: Scratch that, it's messed up again. I also have very low fps in places.. GTA V runs better than SA in Windows 10, lol.
Thanks, solved my issue with the black screen in windows 10.
Applied the v0.075s of ENB, and works flawlessly. That fixed my only problem with windows 10

When I get this problem, I press ALT+Enter and deal with it.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=3545239#pid3545239

Read through this thread.