Register in forum sa-mp

A friend of mine was to register in samp forum and failed, do not sent the account confirmation email, what I say to him? he should look for someone responsible for this? and who would that person responsible?

Ask a beta tester nicely to activate your friend account.

Could you pass me the profile of some?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipe_Stronda
Посмотреть сообщение
Could you pass me the profile of some?
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showgroups.php

Thanks guys
+ rep

From what I've read, accounts are manually activated by moderators, so I'm not sure if your friend would even got an activation email. Always worth checking spam/junk folders too, just in-case I'm wrong.

I have already observed a moderator and they do not have access to email for activation, I am now awaiting a response from a beta tester.

Hello, by the way did you friend check "spam folder" on email address ? I've found my self one there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnforgiveNNN
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, by the way did you friend check "spam folder" on email address ? I've found my self one there.
He has checked the email and there was nothing he came to create another account and another e-mail, and even then it was not sending any e-mail for activation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzy
Посмотреть сообщение
Is there not a resend activation email button?
I'm looking for a long time but did not find

If your friend is using a @hotmail.com e-mail, it might be the e-mail causing it. Try using gmail instead, since a lot of activation emails fails to arrive when using hotmail.