Nvidia drivers for windows 10

Yo,
I've seen shitload of people complaining about the nvidia drivers for windows 10. Something that windows 10 drivers are messing up, nvidia drivers anyways i just wanted to ask if anyone experienced any bugs with nvidia driver on windows 10? Should i cancel order?

http://fossbytes.com/nvidia-graphics...your-computer/
its on their site too
https://forums.geforce.com/default/t...ack-thread/26/

Cancel what order? NVIDIA is still much better than AMD in terms of their PC card performance/drivers. Yes, I've a GTX 970 and it had issues when Win 10 was first launched, since then have been fixed.

no nothing wrong with drivers. But i think the latest driver which got downloaded through windows updates did fucked up some stuff. But the initial release is all good.
Anyway dont cancel Nvidia. Not being a fan boy but Nvidia been doing a way decent job than AMD in its driver.

Just wait a while before you Upgrade to windows 10

remove kebab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold
View Post
Cancel what order? NVIDIA is still much better than AMD in terms of their PC card performance/drivers. Yes, I've a GTX 970 and it had issues when Win 10 was first launched, since then have been fixed.
>970
Enjoy your 3.5GB of falsely advertised ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymel
View Post
>970
Enjoy your 3.5GB of falsely advertised ram
Even with that slight mess up, the only time you will really have issues is when you have extremely large textures filling the entire lot. All in all it is still a very good card for a decent price.

nvidia ftw

I had drivers problems too (graphic card wasn't recognized by Windows) but I found a recent driver from nVidida and now it works perfectly

I've had Win10 for a few months and I've had various issues with the Nvidia drivers, some causing crashes and freezes in GTA:V which were fixed, then most recently in the past week I had issues with flickering on one of my monitors and pixelated mouse pointers which were also fixed in the 2 most recent driver updates. Now everything runs smoothly, I've noticed even more stable FPS in my games too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold
View Post

> mfw nvidia fanboy
> mfw GTX 970 3.5 GB
> mfw R9 390 8GB performs better at the same price
> mfw AMD drivers doing better than Nvidia's for the last few years
> mfw nvidia is a shady ass company that sells cards to suckers