I need recommendations - DDOS protected hosts.

Sup everyone.

I'm about to start a samp server so i'm searching for a host.
I personally prefer a ddos protected host. So i've looked on this thread for a host. -> https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=189169
And I found two websites that are selling samp hosting with ddos protection.

- https://evolution-host.com/index.php
- http://hostskool.com/

Does someone got previous experience with one of these hosts or can someone recommand me another one for some other reasons?

Regards.

Hey,

Evolution Host offer OVH's advanced Game Anti DDoS protection along with our own specialized hardware configuration to combat all forms of attack.

Our clients have been thoroughly satisfied with the effectiveness of our solutions. In the event of an attack, you will be unaware that it is taking place.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Ovh Host is the real deal indeed.

You can use PingPerfect. Most server uses this host even I used it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyla
Посмотреть сообщение
You can use PingPerfect. Most server uses this host even I used it too.
I rarely see people using PingPerfect! They used to be GEL Gaming... right?

We have perfect L3-7 (UDP/TCP/ICMP) DDoS protection but we are out of stock these days.

nfoservers.com

best shit ever
great live support, everything 10/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaydenJason
Посмотреть сообщение
nfoservers.com

best shit ever
great live support, everything 10/10
They are good but not good enough to withstand strong DDoS attacks starting from 50Gbps due to their network capacities (can range even less), so if you have a big server I'd recommend OVH instead of NFOservers.

Ive used hostskool, i think they are decent, there protection seems to be fine as my server was almost never attacked, and honestly i think many have tried.
Ive heard "give me admin or your server will go down" almost all the time..
But the server stayed up..

And as for the prices, well their prices are really good,

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinuxViper
Посмотреть сообщение
We have perfect L3-7 (UDP/TCP/ICMP) DDoS protection but we are out of stock these days.
Wow, you protect against ICMP floods? What is this, the 90's? That's hardly relevant unless you're on 56k modems.

Quote:
1. Our servers :
Intel i5 or AMD opteron, from 2 to 32 GB of RAM and RAID 10 storage, Dzeasyweb gives you CPU and RAM performances adapted for you to install your game and play without any issue.
So, lower end rented OVH hardware? If you're going to try to run a company, at the very minimum use enterprise grade hardware.

Quote:
2. Our network :
Dzeasyweb servers benefit from the OVH expertise in network infrastructure. In addition to building servers, racks and datacentres in-house, OVH has also developed its own fibre optics on a global scale. Consequently, the number 1 hosting provider in Europe and number 3 globally.
Again, you're basically just reselling space on low-end non-enterprise grade dedicated servers, ones which can be rented for VERY cheap from OVH themselves!

Quote:
We have made agreements to house our hardware in the best datacenters across the globe
Your hardware? You're renting OVH's hardware, lower end consumer grade hardware at that. What you're claiming simply isn't possible since OVH doesn't offer colocation , and last I checked, OVH doesn't require much in actual agreements for renting dedicated servers.

Not only is the write up you use to describe your company very poorly structured and lacking detail, but you actually directly copied it from a competing company!

Here's some highlights from what you've directly copied from your competitor:
Your article: https://www.dzeasyweb.com/bb/index.php/about-us
Quote:
Our Hardware
We will make sure that you will have the best experience if you choose to purchase a service with us.
Our Network
We have made agreements to house our hardware in the best datacenters across the globe
Our Team
We run a pretty tight ship here at Dzeasyweb INC. We have a number of very unique staff members, each with their own qualities making us an amazing team when we put our heads together. Our Team consists of our Management, Support Technicians and of course our beloved Sales Representatives. We staff our support desk day and night so we are here when you need us no matter if its a simple question or an issue you are having with your game service, we are always here to assist you and help point you in the right direction!
Competing hosting provider you copied content from: (https://vortexservers.com/about.php)
Quote:
Our Hardware
We will make sure that you will have the best experience if you choose to purchase a service with us. We strive to achieve smooth, lag free gaming.We only run on premium hardware, the Intel Xeon E3 Range. Specifically Vortex Servers use the E3-1240v2 with clock speeds up to 3.8GHz, hyperthreaded. We top that off with 32GB's of RAM in our Minecraft hosting machines to make sure you have an unbelievable gaming experience. We utilize enterprise grade solid-state drives (SSD's) to make sure your disk I/O performance is far above par for your playing experience. On top of that we take nightly backups of our game servers in case of a hardware failure, so you will always be protected and will be able to rest assured knowing that your hardwork will be safe!

Our Networks
We have made agreements to house our hardware in the best datacenters across the globe. We do not cut any corners when it comes to the network that we run. We are gamers ourselves, we know how important an optimal network connection truely is to reach the quality of a perfect gaming environment. We have peering agreements with some of the top providers out there including Internap, Level(3), Global Crossing, nLayer and many more! We only utilize Cisco networking equipment in all of our locations to assure the best possible experience that can be achieved in the gaming world.

- Chicago
- Dallas
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Seattle
- Amsterdam
- United Kingdom

Our Team
We run a pretty tight ship here at Vortex Servers, LLC. We have a number of very unique staff members, each with their own qualities making us an amazing team when we put our heads together. Our Team consists of our Management, Support Technicians and of course our beloved Sales Representatives. We staff our support desk day and night so we are here when you need us no matter if its a simple question or an issue you are having with your game service, we are always here to assist you and help point you in the right direction!
You copied in whole what you could, and had to leave out some details since the hardware you're running is much lower-quality than your competitors.

To anyone considering a lot of these SA-MP shared hosts, I would really think twice. The majority of them are summer hosts and will not last through the startup of the next school year. I wouldn't trust most of these hosts with my personal information, or even to keep my servers online. If the owners of these hosts are able to be labeled incompetent just from what they're saying, who knows what's going on behind the scenes.