MAFIA 3 CONFIRMED!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
No I started playing MAFIA 1 but the car handling was .. TERRIBLE I couldn't even drive the car properly , not mentioning that game was not giving me any hint where should I go so fuck it I continued with MAFIA 2
There was an X on the map. xD But anyway, the story is just amazing.

And I bet you thought you were killing some guy in the Mafia 2 mission where the FBI was on you and you had to kill some old man in a nice neighbourhood("Mister Angelo? Don Salieri sends his regards.")

Mafia is veeery underrated game. I think one od Mafia 3 mission will ne connected with ending od Maria 2

My friend talked with me for 55 minutes about the Mafia series, since I was going to play the first game. Fans these days..

o
m
g

don't just believe yet it might move the releasing date.

Ho my god yes

this is so epic news. i am a huge fan of the game

Really can't wait to see some gameplay. mafia 2 was really amazing and i will look forward to the news
big fan

Mafia I and II were epic! Hopefully, I'm expecting this game also to be great.

Its like GTA ??

Hell yeah ! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesmith12
Посмотреть сообщение
Its like GTA ??
no, it's like spiderman but he wears a suit instead _-

I bet 70s'

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnoopers
Посмотреть сообщение
I bet 70s'
That would be awesome if well planned out

Damn.. finally. for those who never played mafia 2, i rly suggest you play it its really good. its like gta but somewhat better and graphics which are like in gta iv and even better.

this is like the second best thing after half life 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond007
Посмотреть сообщение
this is like the second best thing after half life 3
actually third one, second one is Fallout 4.

Looks like the game will be set in the 70's from that screenshot, but we'll find out in a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
actually third one, second one is Fallout 4.
never played any fallout game and not a big fan of it.. so mafia 3 is more exciting for me, and doom 4 as well. i waited for new doom for long time. but i wasn't totally impressed with it's the trailer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zT KiNgKoNg
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks like the game will be set in the 70's from that screenshot, but we'll find out in a week.
that would be great

I don't think so it is gonna be better than the first part of Mafia which is best ever.