MAFIA 3 CONFIRMED!!

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/maf.../1100-6429230/

After long time of waiting its finally here! Mafia 3 is confirmed and next month it will be presented at GamersCom!! Hypetrain incoming!

TRAILER:

https://youtu.be/jQI6Cq74HYo

Oh. My. God. YES. Hyped and ready to go.

Just yesterday I completed the Mafia 2 storyline again and was searching the internet if Mafia 3 is confirmed. There were still old rumors only, so I thought there wont be a continuation. And now this >;O

Finally! Thank you for sharing.

can i run ittt?
intel i7 5820k
gtx 980ti
CiT 750w PSU
8gb ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymel
View Post
can i run ittt?
intel i7 5820k
gtx 980ti
CiT 750w PSU
8gb ram
no.. sell ur pc..

I really hope they make a sequel to Mafia II but i suppose this isnt going to happen :l Good news still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymel
View Post
can i run ittt?
intel i7 5820k
gtx 980ti
CiT 750w PSU
8gb ram
Definetly not, sell me your pc for Ј5

gamescom* Sorry. Had to be a nitpick here. It bugged my head a lot.

Anyways. Nice to hear that. Definately going to try and get a sneakpeak on wednesday.

Damn you guys are acting like it's Half Life 3

nice nice nice !

I've been waiting this for so many years, I hope it's a Mafia 2 sequel, or at least has something to do with one of the games in the series. Thumbs up for those who played Mafia1 10 years after its launch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Damn you guys are acting like it's Half Life 3
Mafia was more entertaining to me than Half Life was.

Wonder where this one will take place, if that screenshot is any indication it could include a swamp area. Would be pretty sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ABK]Antonio
Посмотреть сообщение
Mafia was more entertaining to me than Half Life was.

Wonder where this one will take place, if that screenshot is any indication it could include a swamp area. Would be pretty sick.
True, Mafia Games are better than Half Life Games.
I can't wait to start making gameplay videos on Mafia III. I still wonder what stories they will add, what characters and especially i want to see if its similar to Mafia II.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
I can't wait to start making gameplay videos on Mafia III. I still wonder what stories they will add, what characters and especially i want to see if its similar to Mafia II.
they must make it different not similar -_-

The ending of Mafia II was very confusing, hopefully they'll make a better story line I loved the gameplay and hope it'll come out soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
Mafia II left me with a sour taste in my mouth. Not only it didn't tell me what happens to Joe, but even Vito's fate is left in a complete blur. I don't expect a sequel, but we should at least find out what happened to them throughout the new game's sory. Also, I really hope the gameplay will not copy the character switch from GTA V.

YES!!!
Im so excited , mafia 2 was awesome let's see what mafia 3 got

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
YES!!!
Im so excited , mafia 2 was awesome let's see what mafia 3 got
Never played Mafia 1? Cause if you didn't, all the shitty graphics, awful mechanics and impossible missions DO NOT MATTER. You have to! Believe me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGiTaL_AnGeL
Посмотреть сообщение
Never played Mafia 1? Cause if you didn't, all the shitty graphics, awful mechanics and impossible missions DO NOT MATTER. You have to! Believe me.
No I started playing MAFIA 1 but the car handling was .. TERRIBLE I couldn't even drive the car properly , not mentioning that game was not giving me any hint where should I go so fuck it I continued with MAFIA 2