Pawno crashing with y_ini[+Rep].

This problem is weird.
One week ago everything was cool. Today, i tried to compile my script that i didn't compile for a while, pawno crashed. I didn't add anything , not even missed a bracket, it just crashes. If i remove a bracket from the end of the script and compile again, i get an error without crashing.
To make sure it's caused by y_ini, i downloaded a random and small script that uses y_ini for saving, and it crashed when i compiled.
Then i tried compiling my gamemode that doesn't have y_ini and all worked fine.
I don't think i must show any codes, i said all above. And yes, i got y_ini files and they worked fine before.
Any help? +Rep for the one who helps me out.

Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moudix
Посмотреть сообщение
This problem is weird.
One week ago everything was cool. Today, i tried to compile my script that i didn't compile for a while, pawno crashed. I didn't add anything , not even missed a bracket, it just crashes. If i remove a bracket from the end of the script and compile again, i get an error without crashing.
To make sure it's caused by y_ini, i downloaded a random and small script that uses y_ini for saving, and it crashed when i compiled.
Then i tried compiling my gamemode that doesn't have y_ini and all worked fine.
I don't think i must show any codes, i said all above. And yes, i got y_ini files and they worked fine before.
Any help? +Rep for the one who helps me out.
This problem does not have to being with y_ini.
What do you changed since last week?

Didn't change anything, i mentioned above that i tried to compile random scripts. It always crashes when im using y_ini.

but the server is cool what's wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenTen
Посмотреть сообщение
but the server is cool what's wrong?
it's just the admin filterscript. Don't worry, i still have .amx files and the server works perfectly.
Still looking for help :/

From some days,that happened with me, I haven't added/removed anything from gamemode I've only changed stock,news,defines places in categories,so I searched for around 1 hour and i found one line,when i remove it complie,when i add,pawno crash..
The line was a normal line:"new bRace[MAX_PLAYERS];" but it was working fine before
So my suggestion is to change to D_INI or MYSQL, DINI is better.. Or try to include a_samp before y_ini or redowload last version of it

Already <a_samp> before <y_ini> and i got version 3.1 or something around that.

Anyway d_ini is easier than y_ini,why are u using y_ini anyway?
D_ini will save,y_ini will save,mysql will save and normal ini will save,so change it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto80
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyway d_ini is easier than y_ini,why are u using y_ini anyway?
D_ini will save,y_ini will save,mysql will save and normal ini will save,so change it
There's great difference. It's like saying "you can copy & paste text in Windows 98, so why use Windows 10?" or whatever lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [KHK]Khalid
Посмотреть сообщение
There's great difference. It's like saying "you can copy & paste text in Windows 98, so why use Windows 10?" or whatever lol.
Lol,anyway he is using d_ini now