[FilterScript] Silencer & Scope

Introductions

Simple filterscript that allows you to apply scope onto your rifle and a silencer onto your 9mm

How it works

In order to apply scope onto your rifle you have to buy a scope using command /buyscope and then use /attachscope or /detachscope depending on what you want to do. Automaticly you will be put into an animation that will reload your weapon and you will have your sniper or a normal rifle. Same goes for the silencer. If you want to use silencer, you have to hold 9MM gun.

Commands

Scope: /buyscope (Default set to 1000$ as price, look at #define SCOPE_PRICE inside the pwn if you want to change it), also /attachscope and /detach scope to switch between weapons

Silencer: /buysilencer (Default set to 1000$ as price, look at #define SILENCER_PRICE inside the pwn if you want to change it), also /attachsilencer and /detatchsilencer incase you want to switch between weapons

Why is this usefull

There aint much usage for it except the fact it looks okay. It gives more sense and usage of certain weapons and you could force people to buy for example Rifle and a scope before rifle. Aka when you buy Rifle and a scope you can then have the Rifle, same as the SD gun. Also for some really hard noob Anti Weapon cheat protection you could check if player has a Sniper and no Scope purchase (p_Scope[playerid]) ban them, but thats NOT the real usage of this filterscript, mostly this thing is for fun

Media [SS/Video]

There isnt much to show. I cant really make a video at this point. Its a small basic FS.

Credits

Credits to SAMP dev team for making all SAMP related stuff

Zeex for making ZCMD

TwinkiDaBoss for the FS (You can remove my credits, I dont need to be credited for this, its small thing)

Download

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/jmjpMk8A

so this basically changes rifle into sniper rifle when the command is executed?

Basically you purchase this thing called scope or silencer, depending what you want to change.

Lets say you have rifle in your hands and you have purchased Scope thing, you type /attachscope which will apply an animation on you (reloading anim) and then you will receive sniper with same ammount of bullets etc. You can do it vice versa, meaning you can /detachscope and get the rifle back