To FCNPC users

To those who are using the FCNPC plugin.. do you guys know, or even logged how much of RAM is being consumed per NPC? You can also post the number of NPCs you're using, and its RAM consumption on your server. Would help me alot.

Apparently, my project leader (happy, retard?) is too retarded to post this thread, so posting this on his behalf.

And oh, is this the right section?

Should use as much as normal player, no? All it does is playing with packets and creating sa-mp npcs with normal player sync data.

I used to have a server with about 100 npcs spawned with the plugin, by far much better RNPC CPU-wise. Ram wise, I don't think it ever went past 64mb. All the NPCs were connecting in and out like each death (once every 2 seconds).

It doesn't really answer your question but I felt this was relevant to post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
View Post
I used to have a server with about 100 npcs spawned with the plugin, by far much better RNPC CPU-wise. Ram wise, I don't think it ever went past 64mb. All the NPCs were connecting in and out like each death (once every 2 seconds).

It doesn't really answer your question but I felt this was relevant to post.
Yeah, but I rather FCNPC functionalities and I don't really have to "IsPlayerNPC" everywhere, since FCNPC has its own nice callbacks. I honestly don't know, since I have moved to FCNPC right now and I am just wondering if I should have sticked with RNPC plugin or was it a wise decision to move onto FCNPC plugin. I'm going to have probably around 100 NPCs around LS and more. So, I don't know honestly.

Any suggestions?

FCNPC (NPC) is "reconnecting" every 'respawn' you are saying? Well, that's weird way of doing that I think. How much RAM did FCNPC consumed for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
View Post
Yeah, but I rather FCNPC functionalities and I don't really have to "IsPlayerNPC" everywhere, since FCNPC has its own nice callbacks. I honestly don't know, since I have moved to FCNPC right now and I am just wondering if I should have sticked with RNPC plugin or was it a wise decision to move onto FCNPC plugin. I'm going to have probably around 100 NPCs around LS and more. So, I don't know honestly.

Any suggestions?

FCNPC (NPC) is "reconnecting" every 'respawn' you are saying? Well, that's weird way of doing that I think. How much RAM did FCNPC consumed for you?
Use FCNPC, it will be better performance wise. Your issue will only be the fact as to whether or not it'll be consistently updated and actively developed.

Never mind, checked code. I didn't reconnect them every time, I think that was with RNPC a while back. But it topped 64mb. I just pretty much teleported them after they died.