Blinking Black Screen

When I enter servers some times pases (for example 10 minutes) and then I get a black screen all over my monitor which lasts for around 3 seconds, I get back to the game and I get a black screen again, i get back to the game and then again I get the black screen all over my monitor, I get back to the game, I get the black screen again and this time my whole pc shuts down....

Its fucking horrifying and it pisses me off!

Help me! Its a huge problem for me, and I will rep anyone that helps me out on this!

I have tried reinstalling everything but that only worked for a while, now the problem is back, I have no mods installed.

ur server hacked u

Well I dont know if its connected or what, but seems that its caused sometimes to some people when there are textdraws that use Textdraw textures.

The problem happened to me couple of times on my server in the same way, I removed the textdraw textures from the gm and it was fine. Not sure if thats the problem you are having on those servers but might be one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxy153
View Post
ur server hacked u
No thats not it, it happens on other servers also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkiDaBoss
View Post
Well I dont know if its connected or what, but seems that its caused sometimes to some people when there are textdraws that use Textdraw textures.

The problem happened to me couple of times on my server in the same way, I removed the textdraw textures from the gm and it was fine. Not sure if thats the problem you are having on those servers but might be one.
I doubt it, the server that I played on most doesnt have any textdraws...

If it happens on every server, it's probably your game, reinstall it.
(Does the singleplayer works ?)

Quote:
View Post
ur server hacked u
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVIP3Rx
View Post
If it happens on every server, it's probably your game, reinstall it.
(Does the singleplayer works ?)

lol
Singleplayer works fine, other games also work fine, its just that samp servers that do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyMatty
View Post
Quote:
View Post
ur server hacked u
No thats not it, it happens on other servers also...

Quote:
View Post
Really...

OT: I've had this problem also, but mine doesn't continue, it probably happens every 5-9 mins for me.

Reinstall the SAMP. Or check Gui of SA-MP. Maybe there some problem or maybe you click Insert when you write.