GTA nor SAMP loading

Okay so I'm on vacation right now and I zipped my entire gta program files so the files with the folders anim, audio, etc... and I downloaded it on my laptop and I downloaded sa-mp. I installed sa-mp into the GTA files folder and the installation completed and I opened the sa-mp client. I added several servers to my fav's and whenever I click connect nothing happens. I remember on my pc back at home this error message would pop up and I would click ok and the game would load..

Please help

Do I need direct x?

Were you able run GTA: San Andreas single player in your laptop? And yes, you need DirectX 9 to run this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haZh
View Post
Were you able run GTA: San Andreas single player in your laptop? And yes, you need DirectX 9 to run this game.
Ive installed direct x 9, still no luck. GTA sa single player doesnt load either

I tried opening map editor and this message came up: "please install proper drivers for your graphic card. ****** will help you achieving this task."

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Bayside$
View Post
GTA sa single player doesnt load either
Exactly, what happens, when you launch single player? Does the application launch, and then crash? Or does nothing happen at all?

Perhaps try running as administrator (right click and select Run as administrator). You can also try our various compatibility modes in the file properties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangV10
View Post
Exactly, what happens, when you launch single player? Does the application launch, and then crash? Or does nothing happen at all?

Perhaps try running as administrator (right click and select Run as administrator). You can also try our various compatibility modes in the file properties.
Nothing happens at all and yes I have tried that. What compatbility modes and what file properties?

https://www.microsoft.com/sv-se/down....aspx?id=34429

Try installing that, it will update files if they're old, or add files should one be missing.

Wait do I need NVIDIA? I don't have that.

Quote:
View Post
Ive installed direct x 9, still no luck. GTA sa single player doesnt load either
Can you post a screenshot of your DirectX Diagnostic Tool > Display tab and Sound tab? To run this tool you can simply press Windows key + R key, then type dxdiag in the text box, finally press Enter key.

Quote:
View Post
Wait do I need NVIDIA? I don't have that.
If you have Nvidia display hardware in your laptop, then yes, you will need it.

What's the error that you get ?

No, you do not.

Quote:
View Post
Can you post a screenshot of your DirectX Diagnostic Tool > Display tab and Sound tab? To run this tool you can simply press Windows key + R key, then type dxdiag in the text box, finally press Enter key.

If you have Nvidia display hardware in your laptop, then yes, you will need it.

As you can clearly see, your display hardware is not yet fully detected. Right now you have a Microsoft Standard VGA Driver installed for your display device, and the driver date is so old. That driver is very basic and all your laptop gaming hardware accelerations are disabled. You need to download and install the latest display and sound drivers from their official manufacturer websites. I hope you already know your laptop hardware configuration or refer the manual/driver CDs that came with your laptop.

Quote:
View Post
As you can clearly see, your display hardware is not yet fully detected. Right now you have a Microsoft Standard VGA Driver installed for your display device, and the driver date is so old. That driver is very basic and all your laptop gaming hardware accelerations are disabled. You need to download and install the latest display and sound drivers from their official manufacturer websites. I hope you already know your laptop hardware configuration or refer the manual/driver CDs that came with your laptop.
Can I find them out on my laptop? idk where my manual/driver cds are.

Quote:
View Post
Can I find them out on my laptop? idk where my manual/driver cds are.
There are several automatic driver update softwares you can find in the internet, but I won't recommend any of them right now because I haven't used any of them before. These are some of them:
1. Assuming your laptop have an AMD display device: AMD Auto-Detect Tool
2. Driver Easy
As I said, I won't guarantee any of these softwares will work in your laptop. If the above softwares won't work as expected, try googling any other "automatic driver updater" software in the internet. Always scan those softwares for viruses. Until you try that, can you post your exact laptop manufacturer and laptop model name/number. Maybe you can find your laptop hardware configuration just by googling your laptop name and model.

Quote:
View Post
There are several automatic driver update softwares you can find in the internet, but I won't recommend any of them right now because I haven't used any of them before. These are some of them:
1. Assuming your laptop have an AMD display device: AMD Auto-Detect Tool
2. Driver Easy
As I said, I won't guarantee any of these softwares will work in your laptop. If the above softwares won't work as expected, try googling any other "automatic driver updater" software in the internet. Always scan those softwares for viruses. Until you try that, can you post your exact laptop manufacturer and laptop model name/number. Maybe you can find your laptop hardware configuration just by googling your laptop name and model.
Your a fuckin genious, repped.