from where i can learn scripting

from where i can learn scripting

There are many topics..****** about them or use the search function.
You can also use *******

The best way to learn how to script is to get a script for beginners and look through it and learn stuff. That's how I did it. Also, look up tutorials and Learn that way

The way I learned scripting is I went to ******* and followed some tutorials where they teach you how to make some simple DM server. Then just try to expand the stuff in that DM server like adding a vehicle. Adding some commands like /deagle eventually reaching the point to make a /weapon [wep id] or lateron even a /weapon [playerid] [weapon] [ammo]
And then just try and make stuff you would like.
If you want to make a RP server, just start simple and add more advanced stuff based on how your skills grow. Take a look at how other GM's are build and take examples out of it(dont copy and paste only, try to understand whats happening in the codings).

The best way, You need to learn from Wiki.SA-MP.com first. Then you need to learn from other site, Like *******, this forum. ETC.

It's difficult to say, really. People pick it up from lots of places, but a lot of information is out of date, so be careful.

Think of a project, then think of how if should work, look for the functions that helps you make it..
one by one you'll find yourself scripting like a pro.