Have you ever met up with anybody who plays SA-MP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
One guy. He became my best friend, I went to his town, and after 2 years he came to my city.
I'm trying to meet up all the people with who I made a strong relationship.
How far did you travel?

Yep round 1.500
all from same Country where i live [CROATIA]
or [ITALY]
once meet a guy from Germany hahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFoxTheRoleplayer
Посмотреть сообщение
How far did you travel?
I traveled like 300 km. A 3.5 hours drive. It may seem a lil bit far, but I had planned a trip to that county to visit some historical monuments.

After that I moved where I am now, which is further. He came to my city like 2 and a half months ago for a programming exam simulation. It's a 6 hour drive from his town to my city but we had a lot of fun.

I met him in sa-mp back in the summer of 2009. Both of us were into drifting and we were rivals in the beginning.
After that he left sa-mp for a while, I retired from drifting, but we both played Dota, World of Warcraft, and other stuff.
We basically have the same taste in everything and that made it easy for us to relate.
I have 2 other contacts with who I keep the same relationship, but I didn't get the chance to meet them in person, but the day will come, eventually.

Yeah, I know, cool story, bro, but true. If you read this far, I appreciate it.

Man, in Australia we can't even get to another state in less than 300km let alone another country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
I traveled like 300 km. A 3.5 hours drive. It may seem a lil bit far, but I had planned a trip to that county to visit some historical monuments.

After that I moved where I am now, which is further. He came to my city like 2 and a half months ago for a programming exam simulation. It's a 6 hour drive from his town to my city but we had a lot of fun.

I met him in sa-mp back in the summer of 2009. Both of us were into drifting and we were rivals in the beginning.
After that he left sa-mp for a while, I retired from drifting, but we both played Dota, World of Warcraft, and other stuff.
We basically have the same taste in everything and that made it easy for us to relate.
I have 2 other contacts with who I keep the same relationship, but I didn't get the chance to meet them in person, but the day will come, eventually.

Yeah, I know, cool story, bro, but true. If you read this far, I appreciate it.
Mhm, Interesting, It's cool how a game can form friendships!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxik
Посмотреть сообщение
Yep round 1.500
all from same Country where i live [CROATIA]
or [ITALY]
once meet a guy from Germany hahah
You met 1500 SA:MP players? O.o

Yup, I've met some really cool people on SA-MP over the years, and I met up with a bunch of them IRL who are now my IRL best friends who I hang out with regularly Even lived with a few of them for a while.

Met two people from SARP, went to gigs with both of them on different days. Decent people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Yup, I've met some really cool people on SA-MP over the years, and I met up with a bunch of them IRL who are now my IRL best friends who I hang out with regularly Even lived with a few of them for a while.

Hmm, Did you move cities or did they? Or were you already close to each other?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm, Did you move cities or did they? Or were you already close to each other?
I did - I moved to a different country to live with them

How about all your relatives?! xD

What country did you move from and to?

Yeah, i'm still meeting with him tho. i met him two days ago we always hanging out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossy42O
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, i'm still meeting with him tho. i met him two days ago we always hanging out
That's awesome!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
How about all your relatives?! xD

What country did you move from and to?
I moved from Australia to New Zealand so it's not too far - about a 3.5 hour flight. But yeah, I missed my family too much so I ended up moving back home, but I still visit there regularly and fully intend to move back there again in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
I moved from Australia to New Zealand so it's not too far - about a 3.5 hour flight. But yeah, I missed my family too much so I ended up moving back home, but I still visit there regularly and fully intend to move back there again in the future.
That's really cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutangclan
Посмотреть сообщение
Huh? o.O

plane tickets to pakistan are expensive

Emmet_ is letting me stay at his house. So, yes.

same

My brother Javamodus, Hardrock, and Chizouki...