Have you ever met up with anybody who plays SA-MP?

Whats up, I was just wondering yesterday about how many people that play SAMP just live like 10-15 mins away from me that I could actually have met up with either one of them without any big problem, have you ever met anyone IRL that you've met on SAMP?

Yeah I met my best friend a thousand of times after I introduced him to samp.

Yes. Many people. Some of them came quite a long way to see me.. Kinda strange.. #JamSag

Yes . i met my best friend after i told him about SAMP.

Yup, met Mow while working at a LAN party xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartD
View Post
Yes. Many people. Some of them came quite a long way to see me.. Kinda strange.. #JamSag
I know where you live stuart ;3

Yes Potassium joking though lol
I've never met anyone from SA:MP IRL except my friends which doesn't count but I was I could meet some of my samp friends

Yep, my brothers if that counts. Was years ago though that we played the last time though.
Apart from that? No. I guess even if there are samp players in my region, they are most likely way too young to get in contact with me. I probably couldnt even speak to someone if I saw him playing samp somewhere, or Id end up in a police cell.

deleted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
Yep, my brothers if that counts. Was years ago though that we played the last time though.
Apart from that? No. I guess even if there are samp players in my region, they are most likely way too young to get in contact with me. I probably couldnt even speak to someone if I saw him playing samp somewhere, or Id end up in a police cell.
How old are you? XD

not intentionally but some of my mates have played it without me having any part of them playing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFoxTheRoleplayer
Посмотреть сообщение
How old are you? XD
Too old to be the average samp player's big brother, and too young to be his father

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartD
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi!

I'm JamSag.

Went to go and see MrD a few months back. It was very strange seeing someone you've talked to over the internet for such a long time.

Good fun though. If you ever get the opportunity to meet someone you talk to over the internet, I would recommend it (just make sure you know who you are meeting (eg, they're not a mass murder) and that you bring a friend along )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Too old to be the average samp player's big brother, and too young to be his father
Aha, Ok !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiesage123
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi!

I'm JamSag.

Went to go and see MrD a few months back. It was very strange seeing someone you've talked to over the internet for such a long time.

Good fun though. If you ever get the opportunity to meet someone you talk to over the internet, I would recommend it (just make sure you know who you are meeting (eg, they're not a mass murder) and that you bring a friend along )
Mhm, I'm guessing no one who plays SA-MP are mass murderers xD But meh,

Once, during a job interview nonetheless. I don't think the guy actually actively played but at least he had heard of it.

I started playing on this RPG-like server when I found SA:MP back in 2012. I was on Skype with the admin team every single day till a few days ago when I decided to step back from all this. We talked about meeting up, but due to our age restriction, we couldn't. I've seen their faces plenty of times, though :P .

To answer the actual question: No. I have not met up in real life with someone I met on SA:MP, or the internet in general.

I've mentioned this on the forum before but yes I met a guy who came on my server many years ago after he offered me a programming job

One guy. He became my best friend, I went to his town, and after 2 years he came to my city.
I'm trying to meet up all the people with who I made a strong relationship.

All of this actually shows how worldwide sa-mp is :O