MySQL code

Hello, I am having a doubt for coding...can just anyone help me to give the code or any ideas please ?
1. Create a MYSQL connection
2. If tables / rows doesn't exist there should be a query in the script to
create them.
3. Load vehicles from the database
4. A user stat base which logges the user's name , score , IP , passsword (
should be encrypted) & userID ( auto increment ).
5. A ban database

Using zcmd (the include ) create the following stuff
/setscore [id] command
/ giveallscore cmd
/kick [id]
/ban [id]

The idea is to learn how to code first, then create systems like the ones you mentioned, not ask people to give you entire codes, resulting in you barely picking anything up. There are lots of great MySQL and SAMP scripting tutorials on the internet, in both text and video format. Use ****** and *******.

I know but I will learn from the code if you provide. Understand the situation.

Nimrod is right, and you too. but there are tons of scripts, examples around the forums for what you're looking for at least before creating a thread search first.

1. Mysql connection, registration system
2. Ban system
3. Zcmd setscore command
Just wanted to show that i can find all what you want easily. Please search the others yourself.

I will try to do this..but can anyone help me for the dialog thing ? It's pretty much hard for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam15
Посмотреть сообщение
I will try to do this..but can anyone help me for the dialog thing ? It's pretty much hard for me.
You don't mention dialogs anywhere. What is your issue? What have you tried? What doesn't work?

you should learn about it,
we can't just give you a script

Learn it yourself, then you'll know a lot more about how to code in MySQL than if you were just given the code

Can a anyone provide me a good PAWN and MYSQL Scripting video ?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=485633

Start here.

Did you know that if you use the magic that is ****** and use 'site:forum.sa-mp.com' you can find everything you just described and that more magic happens?

If you keep asking for stuff, you are only littering the forum and searching will become harder because of topics like this.

Also, the dialog thing :-A command which opens up a dialog and does the following:
A dialog which allows the user to be teleported somewhere
A dialog which gives health + armour to the player
A dialog which gives the player weapons