ULTRA-H

Hello im using Ultra-H for my server and its really lag if the players like 5 or 2 players

my gamemode is nice but when we are playing , we cant enjoy the game huhuhuhuhu...

and i dont have a visa or credit cards to pay for the best performance . i only have Paypal for VIP members but no one apply .....

The disadvantage of using free services. What exactly do you want us to tell you?

You can Buy a cheapest host with good service. you can PM me for get a offer or use some other host

you get what you pay for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
Посмотреть сообщение
you have a section for admin apps on your forum, yet players are able to donate 10$ for level 4 admin? lol ok.
My exact thoughts. Plus why would I pay for a server that [by the looks of it] will probably be shut down in a few days.

1. Earn some money yourself.
2. Get a REAL HOST.
3. When people join, make them interested in applying for administrative duty instead of paying for it.
4. When players are loyal and see that your server is worthy, they will donate without you begging.
5. Don't try to host a good server on a free host, it'll ruin the server's reputation.

6. Stop begging for money, it makes you and your server look bad. You shouldn't ever put a note like that in your signature. It makes you seem untrustworthy and poor.

The funny part, Im using ultra-h to test my new scripts, once tested a complete gamemode with 20/20 players and didnt face any lag (few months back)

I know a guy who started with ultra-h a free server, now his server got a dedicated vps and monthly hosted tab for his stunt server.

Im not telling you to do so, if you have no budget @ all and just doing it for fun, then use ultra-h.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossa
Посмотреть сообщение
The funny part, Im using ultra-h to test my new scripts, once tested a complete gamemode with 20/20 players and didnt face any lag (few months back)

I know a guy who started with ultra-h a free server, now his server got a dedicated vps and monthly hosted tab for his stunt server.

Im not telling you to do so, if you have no budget @ all and just doing it for fun, then use ultra-h.
I agree 100 percent with testing on Ultra host, but this guy tried to launch his server. If you ask me it seems like he's just using a free server to get money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
My exact thoughts. Plus why would I pay for a server that [by the looks of it] will probably be shut down in a few days.

6. Stop begging for money, it makes you and your server look bad. You shouldn't ever put a note like that in your signature. It makes you seem untrustworthy and poor.
its a professional server

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
BTW thank u .

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I agree 100 percent with testing on Ultra host, but this guy tried to launch his server. If you ask me it seems like he's just using a free server to get money.
If you don't have money to help your server, Contribute with your time and scripting.
If you don't have experience in scripting, Contribute with your time and learn scripting.
If you don't have experience and can't learn scripting, Contribute with your time and learn mapping.

I see people here dig their way out of the shit-hole called 'no-budget', They map/script everything just to kickstart a project of their's, a project they ain't even sure they can make it work but they are 100% into that project.

If you are starting a server and you ain't willing to dedicate time to work/script/administrate/etc then simply don't waste your life and move on.