Italian forum

I'm here to request an italian forum in Languages section.

There are a lot of players and scripter in Italy, but there isn't a community where we can talk about SA-MP and development, so an italian section in this forum would be very appreciated from us.

Sure. I'm an italian scripter and I'll be very happy if an italian section will create because we need a point to regroup all italian scripter and because we are there. Italian community is here! We all want an italian section.

The last time someone suggested this;
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...92&postcount=7

Hmm... Why? Is this very difficult? I think that no.

It has been asked and answered before , no new languages are being added in the future
Also Italian language section has been removed for a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
It has been asked and answered before , no new languages are being added in the future
True, i want to make a suggestion for those who ask about non English Languages just make your own SAMP Language community and invite all your mother-language players to the community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
What's the reason?
There are many italians that play samp, so for us a new section would be very useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Rr3x
Посмотреть сообщение
What's the reason?
There are many italians that play samp, so for us a new section would be very useful.
Do I look like a moderator? Go ask Kalcor or beta testers I'm not the one to be asked lol

Every language section must have a moderator that is (or can be) trusted and obviously speaks the language. To be honest, I haven't seen many Italians hanging around here. Also, just because a lot of Italian people play SA-MP does not mean that they are represented in equal proportions here. This forum is mainly for developers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
True, i want to make a suggestion for those who ask about non English Languages just make your own SAMP Language community and invite all your mother-language players to the community.
Hi, i have founded the italian community and the name is Pawn Italy.
Anyone who wants can find it here search Pawn Italy on ******.