Help, "Q" Doesn't work while running!

Hey, I bought a new laptop and now whenever I try to change weapons back and forth with Q and E while running, I simply can't, my Q doesn't work when I hold down SPACE, I've tested if my keyboard doesn't allow to press multiple keys at once but no, the keyboard is fine, I can't type Q while holding down SPACE, just in game problem, any solution

It's because its a laptop, not a mechanical keyboard. There's ghosting across the keys.

What? I don't get that, what should I do?

Lol its not keyboard,i have the same problem on my new laptop,only press esc 2 times and it will work

You could either plug in a USB PC keyboard, or continuing playing like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
Посмотреть сообщение
You could either plug in a USB PC keyboard, or continuing playing like that.
Fuck that, I had laptops in the past they worked fine, for the second time, the problem isn't the keyboard, the game is fucked up, i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
It's because its a laptop, not a mechanical keyboard. There's ghosting across the keys.
Thats actually not about mechanical/electrical keyboards, but about the used key drivers. But I agree that its probably a ghosting problem.

Tip: Use the mouse wheel instead for weapon switching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arastair
Посмотреть сообщение
What? I don't get that, what should I do?
You can't do anything. You can't fix ghosting across keys. Get an external keyboard and plug it in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
You can't do anything. You can't fix ghosting across keys. Get an external keyboard and plug it in.
Yea, had some research and got super disappointed , this was supposed to be a gaming laptop anyway thanks everyone for replying and helping