[Map] Simple Stunt [LSA]

Introduction
Hi All, I was bored so I made a map with the Tube Connector of Adri1 I Hope you will like it! and please no bad comments. If you don't like it, then don't comment.

Pictures

Download
PasteBin

Good Job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixXeL
Посмотреть сообщение
Good Job!
Thanks Dude

Looking at your map, you did good but you should have made it longer. Anyway well done Lazy I suppose you shouldn't be called as "Lazy Boy" since you aren't that lazy :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konverse
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking at your map, you did good but you should have made it longer. Anyway well done Lazy I suppose you shouldn't be called as "Lazy Boy" since you aren't that lazy :P
Thanks man and also I will look forward to the suggestion!

Looks hard. Good work.

Good Jooooob!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konverse
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually Lazy was a good name for him, he used to steal maps and claim them. Now, he used a tool specifically made for tubes to make this map. At least he can call this one his own, so nice job.

I'm pro with the Tube Connector, and I was waiting for it's update with the rest of the tube pieces Matite provided (tube2flat, tube2bowl, etc.) (which Adrian said he would be adding). Too bad, Adrian took a wrong turn.

Pretty job!

Thanks guys and thanks Crayder