MapIcon

Hi guys, how to make when i join on map icon , she destroy
sry for my bad english

Can't really make heads nor tails from this xd

What do you want? That when you join, a map icon is removed? Or when you join on/near a specific map icon it is removed?

If possible, try asking this question in the language section for a language you do understand (if they allow it there and if it exists for your language)

"That when you join, a map icon is removed"

lol you want to remove the map icon something like this : http://prntscr.com/7uuwch ?

Ah that. I believe this function, the function RemovePlayerMapIcon might be useful for you. I am assuming you created the mapicons with SetPlayerMapIcon.

Just combine RemovePlayerMapIcon with OnPlayerSpawn (and make a check to see if they spawn for the first time).

If you mean the player's icon (the square), then just use ShowPlayerMarkers to disable the player markers permanently (which means you don't have to remove every single one when they join)

I want every object to be marked with a map icon, when I walk through the object map icon disappears

Ah, I see. What do you use to detect if a player walks through the object? Just add the RemovePlayerMapIcon function in there, and let it delete the icon you created earlier.