help in server ping

i opened server port forward how to low the ping for anther people cuz there ping is too high so can anyone help me

The primary factor in ping is distance from the host to clients.

Since you're referring to port forwarding, I'm going to assume that you're using a residential/home ISP - not a good idea for hosting for various reasons. They tend to not be very optimized for performance, they often aren't monitored very well for downtime/problems, etc., and routing certainly isn't the best.

In short, if you want clients to have decent latency, host your server in a decent data center, not on a residential ISP.

Buy a better internet it usually works or just buy a better ISP in your house. Or try to buy a hosting web near to your location because the ranges between the hosting port and your location is a must go have a better ping and FPS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konverse
Посмотреть сообщение
Buy a better internet it usually works or just buy a better ISP in your house. Or try to buy a hosting web near to your location because the ranges between the hosting port and your location is a must go have a better ping and FPS.
Ping isn't going to affect FPS. Buying "better" internet isn't going to make much difference, either. The simple fact is that residential connections aren't meant for what he's trying to use them for.