I forget how I fixed this...

Hi guys, I just recently started getting back into scripting because my friend is letting me use his VPS, and I'm trying to use 0Admin at the moment. But my complication here is that it wont compile, Pawno stops responding... I fixed this once before and I completely forgot how I fixed this, So I thought I'd ask you guys by chance.

I've already changed
pawn Код:
#include <  YSI/Y_ini   >
to
pawn Код:
#include <  YSI\Y_ini   >
and In the include file I already changed
pawn Код:
#include YSI/y_hooks
to
pawn Код:
#include YSI\y_hooks
I can't for the life of my remember how I fixed it and I know, already, it's like the easiest fix ever. But it's just sitting at the tip of my tounge. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

You more than likely have an open bracket somewhere.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=171429
This should help.

I have no missing brackets. I already checked. Does anyone else get it to compile?

It shouldn't be ysi because you get an error message of which slash/backslash you should be using, try opening a new file and include ysi in those ways you did before, post the result here

Код:
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase
no errors at all. Everything is working fine. I can't remember what I did... and it's slightly bothering me now lol. If I'm not mistaken it was one little character that needed to be changed. But I forget... I could be wrong for all I know, this was a few years ago.

If you are attempting to use 0admin and it's years old it's probably not worth it; it's probably inefficient and outdated using out of date methods.

It's old yes, but I'm trying to keep it updated (for myself of course). Nothing about it shouldn't work except for the already mentioned glitches on its thread. But let's try to stay on topic and focus on the task at hand here!