[Tutorial] Making SA-MP gamePlay or Trailer's Video.

I have decided to create this thread for those persons who want to make Game Play or trailer's video of their server.
I hope this topic become your very friendly and helpful.

Tools are needed :
1. GTASA Cam Hack ( Download )
2. Video recorder : Fraps ( Download ) or BandiCam ( Download . I am using BandiCam.
3. Video editor. Windows Movie Maker is best ( Download ) No need for Windows XP, or vista. Because XP and Vista have this.

Now lets start the main thing :

1.First you need to config the video recorder's thing. Like start, pause, Video FPS, Video pixel.

2. After that open the camHack. and config the speeds.

3. Go in the server. to make a Trailer or other things, click F7 to disable the texts.

4. Now start capture. no matter if your Video got some cut things. You can delete those scene by Movie Maker or other Video editor..

5. You can give effect, Edit lines , adding music via Movie maker. And you can also use other Video editor

6. When you export from Movie maker. you should check the High quality exporter.

Thats it. If you need more information, you can reply here for it.
I have given besic tutorial for creating a good video for SA-MP.

Nice

- wat.

Anyway, the link to cam hack doesn't work for me, takes me to the homepage for GTAinside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartD
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyway, the link to cam hack doesn't work for me, takes me to the homepage for GTAinside.
http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandre...-1-5/download/

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartD
Посмотреть сообщение
- wat.
Yes. Windows Movie Maker is good then all other video editor. Because it's very simple and helpful. You can also use other video editor. Depend on you

vari gud

Short and simple. very descriptive great tutorial imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFahim
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes. Windows Movie Maker is good then all other video editor. Because it's very simple and helpful. You can also use other video editor. Depend on you
Movie maker is shit. It lacks additional tracks for text, audio and video. You have only one of each. You can't even put two texts on screen at the same time and it lacks basic filters such as blurring part of the video to mask sensitive information.

>Removed<

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikY_
Посмотреть сообщение
ok links ain't work me.
I have checked all link. And all links are working for me

Nice tutorial. But it is not relevant to scripting help.

Cam hack is old, cleo scripts are the way to go for smooth camera movement I personally would say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice tutorial. But it is not relevant to scripting help.

Cam hack is old, cleo scripts are the way to go for smooth camera movement I personally would say.
Please PM me or reply the CLEO cam hack link. I will add that too

I would recommened you to use Sony Vegas Pro 13 rather than Windows movie maker if your a pro
but Windows Movie Maker is good as a newbie

Im using AE cs3 for Video Editing and NPC's for actions XD !