car spawner

i tries this so many times and i failed alot. i wanted to make this show a dialog when the players didnt type anything with /v. i mean like if a player type /v infernus he will spawn an infernus. and when that same player type /v and dont type anything, it will show him a vehicle dialog.
Код:
 CMD:v(playerid, params[])
{
	new string[128], vID[32], vid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:ang;
	if(sscanf(params, "s[32]", vID)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Syntax: /v (carname)");
	if(isnumeric(vID)) vid = strval(vID);
	else vid = GetVehicleModelIDFromName(vID);
	if (vid < 400 || vid > 611) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Vehicle ID Maxium (Left): 400 - Maxium (Right): 611");
	GetPlayerPos(playerid,x,y,z);
	GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid,ang);
	if(PlayerVehicle[playerid] != INVALID_VEHICLE_ID) DestroyVehicle(PlayerVehicle[playerid]);
	PlayerVehicle[playerid] = CreateVehicle(vid, x, y, z, ang, -1, -1, 6000);
	LinkVehicleToInterior(PlayerVehicle[playerid], GetPlayerInterior(playerid));
	SetVehicleVirtualWorld(PlayerVehicle[playerid], GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));
	PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid, PlayerVehicle[playerid], 0);
	return 1;
}
vehicle dialog code
Код:
 		new allvehicles[] = "1\tAirplanes\n2\tHelicopters\n3\tBikes\n4\tConvertibles\n5\tIndustrial\n6\tLowriders\n7\tOffRoad\n8\tPublic Service Vehicles\n9\tSaloons\n10\tSport Vehicles\n11\tStation Wagons\n12\tBoats\n13\tUnique Vehicles\n14\tRC Vehicles\n15\tTrailers";
	   	ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,2,DIALOG_STYLE_LIST," Vehicles: || Scroll Down for more",allvehicles,"Select","Cancel");
i really need the command like that.

-----

really need help making the command like this but you might not understand what im explaining.

Bumping your thread won't solve anything. Use that damn edit button.
And if you search you'll see that some people already made scripts like what you're looking for.

PHP код:
CMD:v(playeridparams[])
{
    new 
string[128], vID[32], vidFloat:xFloat:yFloat:zFloat:ang;
        if(
sscanf(params"s[32]"vID)) return ShowPlayerDialog //Your definition

if(isnumeric(vID)) vid strval(vID);
    else 
vid GetVehicleModelIDFromName(vID);
    if (
vid 400 || vid 611) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_RED"Vehicle ID Maxium (Left): 400 - Maxium (Right): 611");

if(
PlayerVehicle[playerid] != INVALID_VEHICLE_IDDestroyVehicle(PlayerVehicle[playerid]);

PlayerVehicle[playerid] = CreateVehicle(vidxyzang, -1, -16000);

LinkVehicleToInterior(PlayerVehicle[playerid], GetPlayerInterior(playerid));

SetVehicleVirtualWorld(PlayerVehicle[playerid], GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));

PutPlayerInVehicle(playeridPlayerVehicle[playerid], 0);
    return 
1;

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerDVX
Посмотреть сообщение
PHP код:
CMD:v(playeridparams[])
{
    new 
string[128], vID[32], vidFloat:xFloat:yFloat:zFloat:ang;
        if(
sscanf(params"s[32]"vID)) return ShowPlayerDialog //Your definition

if(isnumeric(vID)) vid strval(vID);
    else 
vid GetVehicleModelIDFromName(vID);
    if (
vid 400 || vid 611) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_RED"Vehicle ID Maxium (Left): 400 - Maxium (Right): 611");

if(
PlayerVehicle[playerid] != INVALID_VEHICLE_IDDestroyVehicle(PlayerVehicle[playerid]);

PlayerVehicle[playerid] = CreateVehicle(vidxyzang, -1, -16000);

LinkVehicleToInterior(PlayerVehicle[playerid], GetPlayerInterior(playerid));

SetVehicleVirtualWorld(PlayerVehicle[playerid], GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));

PutPlayerInVehicle(playeridPlayerVehicle[playerid], 0);
    return 
1;

thx man it work perfect! +REP

one thing, when I /v infer and then /v nrg the, infernus destroy before the nrg. but when I /v infernus then /v(blank) and choose a vehicle from the dialog, it put me in the vehicle I choose from the dialog but doesn't delete the infernus. any ideas how to solve this?

You probably forgot to put the
pawn Код:
if(PlayerVehicle[playerid] != INVALID_VEHICLE_ID) DestroyVehicle(PlayerVehicle[playerid]);
line in the dialog's response.

thx +rep I found the problem. I added
Quote:

new PlayerVehicle[MAX_PLAYERS];

and the
Quote:

right under
Quote:

public OnDialogResponse

I removed
Quote:

new PlayerVehicle[MAX_PLAYERS];

and the
Quote:

and put
Quote:

in the right postion and it's working now thanks again