Mta map converter

I need help with mta map converter. I don't know how to start it I just go into my sever an don't know how to start it.

After creating the map(s), convert the code to Pawn language by using this website / tool.

An alternative to what Micheal suggested : http://convertffs.com/

I'd prefer convertffs, since I've been using it for years!

lol I cant run mta map converter in my server!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rissam
Посмотреть сообщение
lol I cant run mta map converter in my server!!!
Can you rephrase that or at least explain in a more in-depth way for us to understand you?

If you meant how to use the objects you mapped in MTA and implement it into your server, you have to copy the mapped codes from MTA and paste them into www.convertffs.com

Ensure the input is MTA and the output is SAMP CreateObject. Convert it and paste the converted codes into your .pwn file, under OnGameModeInit then compile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you rephrase that or at least explain in a more in-depth way for us to understand you?

If you meant how to use the objects you mapped in MTA and implement it into your server, you have to copy the mapped codes from MTA and paste them into www.convertffs.com

Ensure the input is MTA and the output is SAMP CreateObject. Convert it and paste the converted codes into your .pwn file, under OnGameModeInit then compile.
when I run mta map converter as a gamemode it gives me the following error

PHP код:
Run time error 20"Invalid index parameter (bad entry point)" 

Mta is too bad,i don't find samp objects!