Trouble on starting gm

So just found this gm online from the server i used to play and i felt nostalgic so i tried to load it but it's not working, and idk why, i've spend 30 mins on fixing some errors, and because it was only .pwn files without includes i had to rearange everything and i got only 5 warnings so i decided to start it, but now when i start it, it just keeps on loading, like it calls ongamemodeinit every 10 seconds, look:

And i can't find the problem, i had some problems with includes, mainly with ysi and sscanf, i still get warnings from ysi, but not from sscanf, because my guess is that it was somewhere defined, so i've commented it and now it gives me only these warnings:

Quote:

C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\balkan express\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(2866) : warning 219: local variable "playertextid" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\balkan express\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(3119) : warning 219: local variable "rx" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\balkan express\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(3119) : warning 219: local variable "ry" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\balkan express\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(3119) : warning 219: local variable "rz" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Nathan\Desktop\balkan express\gamemodes\BESP.pwn(73811) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "GetPointDistanceToPointExMorph"

pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <a_npc>
#include <core>
#include <utils>
#include <float>
#include <time>
#include <file>
#include <morphinc>
#include <streamer>
#include <foreach>
#include <Dini>
#include <string>
#include <paused>
#include <GetVehicleColor>
//#include <sscanf2>
#include <zcmd>
Yeah, i know that script is kinda old, and most of these includes are not in usage anymore, but i really wanna run this script, lots and lots memories are in there.

We can't provide you with support for 3rd party includes, gamemodes, whatever. Ask in the release thread (if such exists) or ask the developer, if he's still active. Old gamemodes aren't guaranteed to work on the latest SA-MP version.