will this VPS run my samp server ?

Hi , will this Vps Run my Samp server ?
CPU : 2 vCores
RAM : 2 Go
Disque dur :25 Go Raid 10
PS : my server storage is On Mysql Database

This is enough for open a server. You can use it

You have not listed the most important features: CPU speed and network. You can have all the RAM and disk space in the world and still lag if your CPU and network are slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithis
Посмотреть сообщение
You have not listed the most important features: CPU speed and network. You can have all the RAM and disk space in the world and still lag if your CPU and network are slow.
Indeed this... and in all honesty, you get what you pay for. If it's cheap, there's gonna be an issue somewhere.

You can use it yes

You can use it, but as said, if you don't know CPU speed/frequency/model, there's no guarantee on how reliable/fast it'd be.

I can't see those specs being a problem.

They do meet the recommended SA:MP requirements.

Sounds like an OVH instance, if so, I wouldn't advise it. They're very oversold and as a result, regardless of what resources they're telling you that you have available, they're not readily available on the host node.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithis
Посмотреть сообщение
Network speed is a variable, yes, is it one that's realistically a problem, no. Any reputable provider provides at least 100 Mbit full duplex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymax99
Посмотреть сообщение
Sounds like an OVH instance, if so, I wouldn't advise it. They're very oversold and as a result, regardless of what resources they're telling you that you have available, they're not readily available on the host node.
Not this crap again. Seriously I have four VPS cloud servers from OVH and all the resources work completely fine and because it's the cloud version I have no network choking or any issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake187
Посмотреть сообщение
Not this crap again. Seriously I have four VPS cloud servers from OVH and all the resources work completely fine and because it's the cloud version I have no network choking or any issues.
I'm going to assume the plan he's referring to is in the "classic" range of OVH's virtual machines - ones which use OpenVZ for virtualization. VZ is super easy to oversell thus them being dirt cheap and crap performance. Their "Cloud" range uses VMWare which is far more difficult to oversell, thus it being at a price that aligns with normal market prices and having decent performance.