What happened to English RP servers?

Every time I go look for a new RP server all I see are servers that claim to be English, yet upon joining it is some unidentifiable language to me who happens to only speak English.

I just don't understand why I can't find a RP server that has a decent playerbase and I think we all know that generally on huge servers like P:LA the roleplay experience is next to nothing as for only 19.99 you can have 2 infernuses, a huge mansion, an AK, M4, etc...

So what happened to the medium playerbased, unique RP, non play-to-win servers that I used to spend hours on end playing? I don't have an answer for you except that every server I find offers refunds, staff positions upon donating (Seriously, that's outrageous), gives every player 1mil.

Due to the lack of servers that fit my criteria I made my own server. This is not an advertisement....I am just saying that I have almost no experience in doing something like this, yet the lack of servers has pushed me this far to nearly ruining my fun RP experience in SAMP by having to manage a server. Luckily for me I know a few friends and we get on and have some fun and I don't have to be an admin or anything like that, but I really just don't get what happened to good ol' English RP.

Maybe you know what happened, I'm all ears, reply and tell me.

Using an English title while the server is Russian.
God what happened-..

I know right, there's a hell of a lot of servers with English titles then when you join the server it's all completely Russian/Ukranian. Pet peeves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceTutorialz
View Post
I know right, there's a hell of a lot of servers with English titles then when you join the server it's all completely Russian/Ukranian. Pet peeves.
I'm glad you agreed. I just don't get it. +Rep'd

Now instead of Map, you can see language. There you can know that server is English or not..

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzammilfreeman
View Post
Now instead of Map, you can see language. There you can know that server is English or not..
Yeah but sometimes it says English or something else.

Eh people just need a translation system, we have one that works well with Spanish speaking players atleast.

Like the roleplay communication is fine if they know how to roleplay.

There are a lot of servers out there that you could play on, personally I have been on many roleplay servers and I simply look for the ones that I like, there's LS:RP which is heavy but it does the job, VWH:RP a paranormal server but it's still exciting and fun to play on, and many other servers you just gotta look for it using ****** search engine.

Instead of commenting on the actual topic of this post, i'd like to focus on another subject within it. You said you have almost no experience in SAMP server hosting, but being a fairly regular player on your server, i'd say it's great! There's amazing staff and RP, it isn't pay to win, and it's actually ENGLISH! Keep it up buddy!

English RP servers are dying.
Face it,the Russians and other folks will keep RP alive.