What server I can create??

This is VPS what I want to buy and can you say me how many slots can I put and had no lag, how much teamspeake slots can I put and can I put SQL Database ?? http://prntscr.com/7pipbg

A Teamspeak server itself requires AT LEAST 1GB of RAM to begin with, so if you intend to run a MySQL server (and possibly by extension a web server to run phpMyAdmin) and a SA-MP server as well then the answer is: none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
A Teamspeak server itself requires AT LEAST 1GB of RAM to begin with, so if you intend to run a MySQL server (and possibly by extension a web server to run phpMyAdmin) and a SA-MP server as well then the answer is: none.
Uh teamspeak doesn't even take nearly 1gb.

I'd suggest getting 2gb ram either way though for everything you want to run.

In my experience, TeamSpeak uses less than 80 MB of RAM for about 20 people.

You should be able to run MySQL, a TS3 server, and a SA-MP server just fine on 1 GB of RAM given you run Linux, you set maxplayers on something reasonable, it's not a terribly oversold host, and you don't try to throw in an Apache server. Granted, realistically you probably could fit in an Apache server for phpMyAdmin or another web based database manager, but I wouldn't. I certainly would not try to run a public-facing web server on 1 core/1 GB of RAM as they're prone to attacks, and if you get hit with an application-level flood, you're very quickly going to see the affects on the SA-MP server.

I speak from experience, I've run SA-MP players with 100 players online just fine on a 1 core, 1 GB of RAM VPS using Xen virtualization running Debian. That's running MySQL, PHP FPM, SA-MP, and nginx with 700+ MB of RAM to spare - no SWAP.

Important to keep in mind, you get what you pay for. If you're paying $10/year for your server, you're going to get $10/year performance. If the host can't at least break even, you can be sure they're overselling 9/10 times. I use NFOServers and I've never had any problems with them.

Thankks everyone for suggestions

I see you're going with a DO VPS. As such, there's not going to be a "hard" limit for slots, like some traditional SA:MP server providers advertise, you can set the slot count of your choice. You do still have to keep an eye on resource boundaries such as CPU, though.