GetPlayerSerial function request

As we know, there's many of hacker use cheating tools around SAMP servers, it's a hard work to ban them one by one. Although we can script some anti-cheat system but it could now protect the server 100% from being hacked. So I suggest SAMP add some functions to get a client's unique ID(gpci is not unique), just like MTASA.
Код:
GetPlayerSerial(playerid); //Get serial of a player
BanSerial(playerid); //Ban a serial number
BanSerialEx(playerid, reason); //Ban a serial number with reason
thanks.

Note that a serial may never be a good replacement for experienced staff members.

Invest in your staff to keep your server populated, clean and friendly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithis
Посмотреть сообщение
Note that a serial may never be a good replacement for experienced staff members.

Invest in your staff to keep your server populated, clean and friendly.
yeah I know but there are always some cheaters using cheats to earn money, even just for fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chencong
Посмотреть сообщение
As we know, there's many of hacker use cheating tools around SAMP servers, it's a hard work to ban them one by one. Although we can script some anti-cheat system but it could now protect the server 100% from being hacked. So I suggest SAMP add some functions to get a client's unique ID(gpci is not unique), just like MTASA.
Код:
GetPlayerSerial(playerid); //Get serial of a player
BanSerial(playerid); //Ban a serial number
BanSerialEx(playerid, reason); //Ban a serial number with reason
thanks.
MTA's serials also arent unique (though they are less likely to collide). Doing a quick search it seems like MTA's serial bans seem to work pretty well, there arent any quick-to-find serial changers (at least after a very quick search).
The problem still is though that samp has much more player, which would lead to quicker developement of ways to bypass those bans. And once there is a "click-and-done" software to download, even MTA's bans are worth nothing.
Still the best way to keep hackers of your server is to watch for the symptoms rather than for serials. A good anticheat protection will always work, and does not depend on fakeable stuff like serials.

use gcpi