Nice

Nice one

Quote:

SA-MP 0.3d Released :: Posted by SA-MP on 1 Dec 2011
SA-MP 0.3e Released :: Posted by SA-MP on 8 May 2012
SA-MP 0.3x Released :: Posted by SA-MP on 31 Jan 2013
SA-MP 0.3z Released :: Posted by SA-MP on 13 Feb 2014
SA-MP 0.3.7 Released :: Posted by SA-MP on 1 May 2015

Maybe next version May-Dec 2016? If not, sa-mp is probably dead.
First version came out in 2005 and many forum members have quitted long time ago. Maybe it's time to retire this old mod? Or release the source? Kyeman/Kalcor is not a teenager anymore and have probably shitloads of studies and priorities than this project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainles5
Посмотреть сообщение
First version came out in 2005 and many forum members have quitted long time ago. Maybe it's time to retire this old mod? Or release the source? Kyeman/Kalcor is not a teenager anymore and have probably shitloads of studies and priorities than this project
Your username suits you. Many people have quit over time, never stopped the mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Your username suits you. Many people have quit over time, never stopped the mod.
Thanks for your insult, i appreciate it very much (ironic if you dont get it..). If Kyeman gives up and never update this game also fixes internet list, this game will die out anyway of natural reasons. No more client fixes for Windows 10 et cetera....

Kids nowdays have no clue how development and compatibility works together

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for your insult, i appreciate it very much (ironic if you dont get it..). If Kyeman gives up and never update this game also fixes internet list, this game will die out anyway of natural reasons. No more client fixes for Windows 10 et cetera....

Kids nowdays have no clue how development and compatibility works together
It was't an insult as much as a statement...

When you say about kids not understanding development, are you actually referring to yourself or what? Because seriously, no matter how long it takes for an update to come out, SA-MP isn't dying...

It's been stated many times in the past that the actual number of players on SA-MP, hasn't dropped... No matter how many people claim that it is.

What's happening more is that servers, and owners have become complacent, thinking that their mode they made 3-4 years back, will continue to suffice... When their server is dying, they assume SA-MP is dying, yet it's only because no-one is playing on their server...

It doesn't reflect that people, are simply moving to better servers, with new features, ideas, proper scripters, and better admins.

After all, all these people that grab an overused gamemode, make a couple of edits, then get tired, or "busy IRL", can't stay up top for the entire time. Then they claim that the mod itself is dying.

Seriously, I've seen this almost 3-6 monthly, for the past 3 years... Yet the numbers aren't matching the statements of these people. Not in the slightest.

The best part about all of it is, that people ignore the season they are in... When Summer hits, people go outside... When Winter hits, people come in and start gaming again.

All of this, is constant.

Oh and lets not forget those who bailed on their servers, assuming that GTA V : MP was actually coming out...

SA-MP is dead. Cause this Kalcor --'

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunu51
Посмотреть сообщение
Kalcor have private life and SA-MP is not his biggest priority. We still can play SA-MP, so it's not actually dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunu51
Посмотреть сообщение
I can see you are a newbie. You don't even know where you talking about.

Yes indeed Kalcor has a life too. We just have to be patience for any new update. If there is something happening to sa-mp Kalcor or any beta-tester will inform us about it.

Yes!

I am new ? If you say, not speak without knowing big shit. Worse stop sucking Kalcor, it's good ...

@Nunu51: And who is the main creator of SAMP? Its true, Kalcor So don't say something like this and be more specific if you want to criticize something or someone, i'm also not happy about this situation, but SAMP wont dead because of no update. I searched for a solution and found one: There are two extensions of SAMP using in the main part only code injection into GTASA, means this clients are nearly independent (focused on the SAMP version). So if you want an update, take the source of these extensions (the extensions are open source) and modify it to implement what you want or organize a group that maybe continue to develop SAMP+ or SAMPFox.

Yes You are newbie

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Samp is not dead people play it when they have free time etc,samp is in pretty good condution

Samp is dead...
client server refused to buy because of visibility in the Internet tab...
Sorry for my bad english, it helps from ****** translator