SA-MP 0.3.7 R2-1 server update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasino97
Посмотреть сообщение
Why does Firefox think this file contains a virus??
Firefox is drunk. it safe man.

Increase in the limit filterscript to 64 minimum ~.~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssMorgan
Посмотреть сообщение
Increase in the limit filterscript to 64 minimum ~.~
NOBODY needs 64 filterscripts. People hardly use 16. If anything it could be raised to 24, no more than 32. There is no possible, logical reason you could have for anything over 32.

Nice update thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
NOBODY needs 64 filterscripts. People hardly use 16. If anything it could be raised to 24, no more than 32. There is no possible, logical reason you could have for anything over 32.
He's too lazy to integrate all of his filterscripts into one or do the code on his gamemode hahahaha, or really don't know what does modules mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipsLeon
Посмотреть сообщение
He's too lazy to integrate all of his filterscripts into one or simply code on his gamemode hahahaha
No, I use 2 fs

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No, I use 2 fs
So why the hell should samp-server support more than 16 filterscripts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipsLeon
Посмотреть сообщение
So why the hell should samp-server support more than 16 filterscripts?
because someone needs it, not me XD

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
because someone needs it, not me XD
As I said before, NOBODY needs that! If they are too lazy to combine some of them, which is better on the server anyways, or integrate them into their gamemode, then they should not be scripting at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
As I said before, NOBODY needs that! If they are too lazy to combine some of them, which is better on the server anyways, or integrate them into their gamemode, then they should not be scripting at all.
I do.

Please explain to me how it is "better on the server" to have the code in one big place where you create imaginary modules that don't actually have their own life cycle, where you need to restart everything just to edit a line of code.

I'm actually developing a server completely in filterscripts where I can edit and reload each module (fs) at any time. Hooks, automatic sync of variables and other stuff work flawlessly.

I personally never liked the concept of one big gamemode, and those who are trying to develop in filterscripts rather than gamemodes are on the right track.

Just because most people does something in a certain way doesn't necessarily mean it's the right way to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice
Посмотреть сообщение
Please explain to me how it is "better on the server" to have the code in one big place where you create imaginary modules that don't actually have their own life cycle, where you need to restart everything just to edit a line of code.
I agree with this. It's better splitting the server is "modules" so you don't have to do a complete restart.
But still... I think 16 is a pretty decent number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannesenn
View Post
One question, what's better, SHA256_PassHash or Whirlpool hash? What's faster?
That's something you'd be better off googling, "whirlpool vs sha256".

Thanks~

My Server doens't show up in the server list and i have announce and query to 1, what can i do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQLite
View Post
My Server doens't show up in the server list and i have announce and query to 1, what can i do?
It's bugged at the moment. The internet tab is listing the hosted tab's servers.

Wow , and I thought it's my Hoster. I have almost abandoned my SA:MP project. Thank you!

Nice Work

Waiting for next update on 2016!

Pay for internet list now?

Nice update btw this internet list...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeV_
Посмотреть сообщение
Pay for internet list now?
This is true...