SA-MP 0.3.7 R2-1 server update

Seems reasonable. Nice good job

Finally! Thank you

Good work! thanks

Thanks for the update, and your continued work - it's much appreciated!

WOW! Great update! Nice work SA:MP team !

Nice update, keep launching more n more

Sounds great, job well done.

Very good !

Amazing, much thanks

Splendid, appreciated!

Thank You

Why announce.exe and samp-server.exe (from win32 build) was changed in archive? Chrome told that I want to download virus now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKStyle
Посмотреть сообщение
Why announce.exe and samp-server.exe (from win32 build) was changed in archive? Chrome told that I want to download virus now...
Same question and I couldn't find info about it "update" in this topic
Screenshot (WinRAR, archive samp037_svr_R2-1_win32.zip)

(****** Translate)

Really Nice :3

Why does Firefox think this file contains a virus??

Good

Great new version.....

I will not try to download the server packages before the malware issues are solved. I do think, in all honesty, that any software detected as a potential virus by a browser or an antivirus, DOES things that are not very clean.

By this, I mean that if the windows package is detected as malware, there is a reason for it and I want to know what it is.

Kalcor, can you expand on what you've done that could lead to these issues please?

PS:
For those who say that there are such issues with every release: nope, it's wrong. I used to download every version, including RCs, without any issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by decondelite
Посмотреть сообщение
I will not try to download the server packages before the malware issues are solved. I do think, in all honesty, that any software detected as a potential virus by a browser or an antivirus, DOES things that are not very clean.

By this, I mean that if the windows package is detected as malware, there is a reason for it and I want to know what it is.

Kalcor, can you expand on what you've done that could lead to these issues please?

PS:
For those who say that there are such issues with every release: nope, it's wrong. I used to download every version, including RCs, without any issues.
Hello,

What do you mean by detected? If you mean Chrome's "this file is not frequently download" message then that should be disregarded because obviously, the file isn't frequently downloaded so what would ****** know?

You didn't explain at all what happened to you. How are we, or Kalcor if you prefer, supposed to know what you went through?

Also, you can't trust virus scan website's, they'll tell you the file was a virus so you buy their software or premium services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,

What do you mean by detected? If you mean Chrome's "this file is not frequently download" message then that should be disregarded because obviously, the file isn't frequently downloaded so what would ****** know?

You didn't explain at all what happened to you. How are we, or Kalcor if you prefer, supposed to know what you went through?

Also, you can't trust virus scan website's, they'll tell you the file was a virus so you buy their software or premium services.
No, when I say that it's detected as a malware, then it means that it's detected as a malware.
I do ignore messages that say that a download is not frequent, not messages that say that it is a malware.

(click on pic to view full size)

I know that sometimes the malware warnings, whatever they come from, can be wrong. But wrong or not, they always occur due to "not very clean" things that softwares do. And in regards of a Windows SAMP server, there are even more valid reasons to be suspicious, when the aforementioned issue wasn't occurring in the past.

I'd really like to upgrade to 0.3.7, but I think that it's perfectly legitimate to wonder what the heck has been done so that such a thing happens now. And in the case it hasn't been clear enough yet: me being able to download it or not is not my issue, so I don't need tips to bypass the warning as long as I'm not provided the answer to my questions, that any cautious computer user should ask himself.

PS:
It seems to occur for the R1 version aswell.