SA-MP 0.3.7 R2-1 server update

He makes Money with SA-MP, so....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannesenn
Посмотреть сообщение
He makes Money with SA-MP, so....
He worked hard for 10 years on samp, is there a problem in earning money from it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianlouise
Посмотреть сообщение
He worked hard for 10 years on samp, is there a problem in earning money from it?
he means as long as he's earning moneys from it why not developing it to earn more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlalt
Посмотреть сообщение
he means as long as he's earning moneys from it why not developing it to earn more?
Good point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
Посмотреть сообщение
Good point
Not really, why would he do for a "Mod" of a game created 2004, I'am pretty sure Kalcor is working as an engineer/programmer in another Game/Software earning more and more money or maybe he is taking care of his real life having fun with friends/family instead Money isn't everything,

Quote:

the host just keeps billing the credit card until there is nothing left. -Vince

Probably he decided to leave SA-MP and the whole community The money that he earns from the hosted tab keeps this website up once people stop purchasing it and there is nothing left (which means there is no longer people interested in making successful communities based on SA-MP game servers) the Forum / Website will be down
it's a very good decision which will make everyone satisfied

Lmao so long time since last update, server owners/scripters need an update, it's been two years come on.

2 year later.. Still no updates.
I think it's time to release SA-MP source code or pass it to or hire another developer(s).

Quote:

I think it's time to release SA-MP source code or pass it to or hire another developer(s).

Dreaming costs nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neavorce
Посмотреть сообщение
They aren't developing sa-mp for money, so they wouldn't have to hire someone. It's just a hobby project. And that's why
it can get slow updates and so on.

Yeah, I agree too if it was the case: If Kalcor couldn't work with it anymore I really hope he would hand it out to someone else who can continue. But I guess he will carry on with
this project. But you never know.

here is a update http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...68&page=32#358

now stop swearing.

SA:MP 0.3.7 R2-2-1 Server Beta is released

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
Посмотреть сообщение
They aren't developing sa-mp for money
Obviously no.