Can anyone help me with this?

Hello, guys when ever I post a server advertisment in that section, it gets deleted by testers without informing me any valid reason. It happened with me thrice. So what's the problem? Why it gets deleted without informing me? Even no pm yet.

Every advertisement gets deleted after a period of around 10 days. It is considered to be expired, therefore beta testers delete them, so you can create another topic within 30 days after the last one.

I post it and after 12 to 13 hours it gets deleted without any valid reason & no pm matey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
Посмотреть сообщение
Every advertisement gets deleted after a period of around 10 days. It is considered to be expired, therefore beta testers delete them, so you can create another topic within 30 days after the last one.
This is not true, stop spreading misinformation. Advertisements get deleted somewhere around the start of the month.

Anyhow, it is pretty clear why your advertisements keep getting deleted: you keep breaking the rules. The rule state:
Quote:

Only Server Owners May Post - If you do not OWN the server, you may not post. Owners cannot give you permission to post for them - they do not make the rules of these forums and they do not have the authority to change them. If you make multiple adverts for multiple servers, and it is not clear that you own them all they will simply be removed as owning more than one different server is unlikely. "But I'm the community manager." is not an excuse - in that case write the advert for the owner to post. "But the owner is banned." is also not an excuse, if a member is banned, why should they still be allowed to use the forums for their own gain?

And you yourself state:

TLDR
If you ever wonder why your threads are removed, take a look at the forum rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
This is not true, stop spreading misinformation. Advertisements get deleted somewhere around the start of the month.
I spoke from my own experience. My advertisements were deleted in approximative 10 days after posting.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I spoke from my own experience. My advertisements were deleted in approximative 10 days after posting.
Could be because you were breaking one of the rules or someone kept reporting your server and maybe lied on the report lol. Either way I notice that they all get removed around the start of the month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение

Anyhow, it is pretty clear why your advertisements keep getting deleted: you keep breaking the rules. The rule state:

And you yourself state:

TLDR
If you ever wonder why your threads are removed, take a look at the forum rules.
Matey, he's owner>> http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=237315 << He posted twice and his post also got deleted without any PM or valid information.. and i'm co-owner.. i said that cuz' players start begging for staff position..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
The advertisements are cleared at the start of a new month. If you post halfway through the month then of course your post is going to be deleted 2 weeks later because it's a new month. If you want it up for a full 30 days then you need to post at the start of the month when the board has just been cleared

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzammilfreeman
Посмотреть сообщение
Matey, he's owner>> http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=237315 << He posted twice and his post also got deleted without any PM or valid information.. and i'm co-owner.. i said that cuz' players start begging for staff position..
You can't both post. Only your friend is allowed to post because it is his server. Only ONE advertisement is allowed per month for the server. If you have BOTH been posting it, then that's why they're getting deleted. I suggest telling your friend to read the rules before he posts his next ad, and also reading the rules yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
The advertisements are cleared at the start of a new month. If you post halfway through the month then of course your post is going to be deleted 2 weeks later because it's a new month. If you want it up for a full 30 days then you need to post at the start of the month when the board has just been cleared

You can't both post. Only your friend is allowed to post because it is his server. Only ONE advertisement is allowed per month for the server. If you have BOTH been posting it, then that's why they're getting deleted. I suggest telling your friend to read the rules before he posts his next ad, and also reading the rules yourself.
We know the rules, he posted only one advertisement per month and got deleted after posting it at next day..